Weather Balloon?

No one's POV

People working in the Arctic saw a snow Buggy(?) coming in their eye sight. One of the workers walked up to the motor. "Are you the guys from Washington?" he asked hoping for an answer. "You guys get many other visitors out here?" the agent asked. "How long have you been on-site?" the other agent asked the worker. "Since this morning. A Russian oil team called it in about 18 hours ago." the worker answered.

"How come nobody spotted it before." one of the agents asked. "It's really not that surprising." the other agent added.
"This landscape is changing all the time." the worker said.

"You got any ideas what this thing is exactly?" the worker(?) asked. "I don't know. Probably a weather balloon." the agent answered. "I don't think so." the other agent added.

"You know we don't have the equipment for a job like this." the worker said." How long before we can start cranking it out?" the agent asked blocking the snow from his vision."I don't think you quite understand. You guys are gonna need one hell of a crane" said annoyed.

They walked up to what looked like an airplane that was stranded in the snow with workers trying to find more information about the mysterious object. The agents looked shocked with what they saw and went to work.

§§§§ Time skip §§§

They could finally form a hole into the plane,went in and began their search. Once they were in one of the agents said "Base, we're in." they flashed their lights to see the build. "What is this?" the agent asked. The worker didn't answer him and kept looking around.

The worker almost triped and fell in the snow and gave the agent a warning to be careful. They kept on looking around. They found they control panel but found something else in the ice.

"Lieutenant!" the worker called the agent. "What is is?" the agent asked. Then he saw it, "My God" was all he could answer with. "Base, get me a line to the Colonel." he said after a moment of silence. "It's 3:00 a.m., sir" the worker on the other line said. "I don't care what time it is. These two have waited long enough."

Tonsberg, Norway
March 1942

A

young man was running in the rain to the church(I think that's what that was?) in a hurry. Closing the door after he was inside. "They've come for it!" he screamed. "They have before." the Priest answered. "Not like this." the young man said. "Let them come. They'll never find it" the Priest said.

They heard rumbling coming from outside and started to look at the direction. Everything started to shake inside the building, and then it stopped. They door was broken of with some of the wall with it and hit the young man, dead. The Priest picked up the cement block to see blood all over his head. The machine backed away and then a car came into view with a skull on the hood.

The man climbed out and started to walk the broken wall. Soldiers started to open a casket made of stone. "Open it!" they agent yelled at the soldiers impatiently. As the Priest struggled to get up. " Quickly, before he..." the agent said but was interrupted by foot steps. They stepped away from the casket and looked in the direction of the footsteps, while the Priest looked terrified into the direction.

"It has taken me a long time to find this place." Schmidt said while walking into the light to reveal himself. He walked up to the priest while saying: "You should be commanded. Help him up." he commanded his soldiers. They did as told.

"I think that you are a man of great vision. And, in this way, we are much alike." Schmidt told the Priest. "I am nothing like you." the Priest said angirly to him. "No, of course, but what others see as superstition, you and I know to be a science." Schmidt replied.

"What you seek is just a legend." the Priest lied trying to convince Schmidt. "Then why make such an effort to conceal it?" Schmidt said starting to walk into a direction, taking of his hat, giving it to one of his soldiers to hold. He walked to the casket and pushed the top of to reveal a skeleton wearing knight Armour, holding something, with a sword in his lap. Schmidt started reaching for the object in its hands to reveal that it was a drained Tesseract. He brought it closer to get a better look while saying, "The Tesseract was the jewel of Odin's treasure room."

He then showed the Tesseract to the Priest, then he dropped the Tesseract on the floor, letting it shatter like glass. One of the soldiers stared in shock at the glass. "If is not something one buries. But I think it is close, yes?." He asked the Priest while walking to him. The Priest had a disappointed look o his face, "I can not help you." he said to Schmidt who looked very pleased with himself.

"No. But maybe you can help your village. You must have some friends out there. Some little grandchildren, perhaps? I have no need for them to die." Schmidt said. There was a sudden noise coming from outside, the Priest whipped his head to the exit to see the tank whirring, the tanks gun was locked. The Priest looked back at Schmidt to see that he was completely unfazed. Schmidt turned around to find himself starring at a wall with a tree like pattern on it. He stared walking towards it saying, "Yggdrasil. Tree of the world. Guardian of wisdom. and fate, also." He looked down to see something and started moving towards it. He pressed a button that was on a root, it popped out.

He took it out to reveal a small casket that was closed. He turned around to face everyone in the room. He opened the small casket only for a bright blue light to sine onto his face. He stared at what was in the casket in amazement. "And the Fuhrer digs for trinkets in the desert." he said looking up at and back at the casket. "You have never seen this, have you?" he asked the Priest who stared at him in shock and horror, who answered with, "It's not for the eyes of the ordinary men."

"Exactly." Schmidt replied to him, closing the casket and looking back up at the Priest. He started walking, he said, "Give the order to open fire." to one of his soldiers who took the casket from to keep it save.

"Fool!" the Priest screamed at Schmidt. Schmidt turned around to look at the priest. "You cannot control the power you hold. You will burn!" the Priest continued on.

Schmidt looked  at him with a bored expression, and replied with, "I already have." and shot the priest.

To be continued...