eleven

"What the fuck are you doing here, what have you done with Jennie?" Jisoo pushed by into the building.

Jisoo was faced with a horrified Jennie tied to a chair with a rag in her mouth.

"I've been waiting for you to stop by." Jiwoo laughed, "I wanted you to see your precious little bitch die."

"You're a fucking monster." Jisoo whispered out.

"You created this monster. If only you loved me, Jisoo, then maybe this wouldn't have never occurred. But you were so selfish, and now you're going to love me whether you like it or not." Jiwoo said.

"I will never love you." Jisoo spat.

Jiwoo took out her revolver and pointed it towards Jennie. Instinctively, Jisoo grabbed at the gun and tried to pull it away.

*BANG*

Jennie let out a muffled gasp and cried out.
Jisoo stumbled back, clutching her stomach. Her intestines felt like they were on fire.
Jiwoo lumped onto the ground and Jisoo wiped the splattered blood off of her mouth.

Jiwoo had shot herself.

Jisoo removed the gun from the girls limp hand as she groaned in pain. Jisoo ran over to a hysterical Jennie and removed her ties.

"You're okay, you're okay." Jisoo cooed out.
She pulled out her phone and called the police.

The police questioned them and the doctors declared Jiwoo dead at the scene. The last sounds of moaning emitted from Jiwoo as the paramedics arrived.

It took time to recover from the traumatizing event, but the two girls had each other this time. Jisoo cleared up what had happened and Jennie went back to Korea with Jisoo.

Three years after the event, Jisoo took Jennie back to where they had first met.

"Jennie," she got down on one knee, "ever since I met you, I've been crazy about you. We've been through the unthinkable, and I never want to lose you. Will you marry me?" Jisoo sweetly asked.

Through tears, Jennie managed to get a 'HES' our and engulfed Jisoo.

Jisoo: her rock, her light, her universe, her sweet surprise, her wrong order turned right.

——————

[A/N] oh my fucking god! I can't believe I finished this story(after 2 years whoops). Thank you to all the readers who have stayed for two years and those who have read along the way. This book has given me new perspective and encouragement to keep writing . I love y'all, thanks for reading ❣️❣️😘