Chapter 2 Adrien Speaks to His Brother about the Matter

Adrien texts his brother Plagg

       Plagg,  I wish you were in town.

            Plagg's text to Adrien

        Oh, and why is that exactly, Adrien?

           Adrien's text to Plagg

         Marinette slapped me on the face.

           Everyone else acts so strangely.

          Plagg's  text to Adrien

           Goodness, that sounds dreadful.

          Adrien's  text to Plagg

         I know and I must find out what the trouble is anyway.

        Plagg's text to Adrien

         I hope you discover the truth then.

         Whatever it might be anyway.

          Adrien's text to Plagg

           Same here.

     Adrien sighs as he can think of nothing he said or did to make Marinette look at him the way she did right before she slapped him. He can not stand it. The hatred in her eyes hurts him.

       Plagg's text to Adrien

         Perhaps, Lila or Chole is behind all this, hmm.

     Adrien's text to Plagg

       Lila has not lived in Paris for years.

         I doubt  she is  behind it.  As for Chole, it is hard to imagine anything, agh!  

           Plagg's text to Adrien

            I will I am sure you will think of something soon.

              Adrien's  text to Plagg

               Maybe, then again who is to say.

          Adrien does not get anymore texts from Plagg.  He is left alone to his thoughts once more.  He   washes off the makeup because he could care less about how his face looks now. He  cares more about the trouble between him and Marinette.  He has to fix it somehow. The only trouble is he has not the slightest idea where to start.

         Plagg  shrugs his shoulders out of pity for his sibling.  He thinks good thing I moved out when I did.  Otherwise, there is no telling if I would find myself in such a pickle as the one Adrien finds himself in or not.  

            It is possible he thinks that Chole could have done something.  After all, was she the one Adrien met as a child?  The one who practically flings herself at Adrien everytime she gets a chance.  Then, again, who is to say.  He is no mind reader.  Besides, he is not about to return to Paris no matter how sorry he feels for the boy.

            Find out more in Chapter  3

         bye, bye little owlets!

        -Summer out!