Chapter 3 Marinette Forms an AntiAdrien League

The next day, Marinette gets ready for the day. Then, she starts to work on something. She makes a few posters, fliers, and such for her idea. She hopes to get a lot of people on board with her.  She is about to do something no one thought her capable of until now. 

           "Hey, guys, sign here, will ya?" Marinette asks.

           Most of the guys look at it, shrug their shoulders, and signs it. 

         Then, Alix, Juleka, Rose, Mylene, and Alya sign the form too. 

           Sabrina signs it as well.

           Lila does not sign it since she lives outside of Paris now. 

          Chole laughs and refuses to sign it.

         Now, everyone other than Kagami and Luka has signed it when it comes to the group of friends who were with Adrien and Marinette.  Marinette sees Luka climb off his bike as he approaches them, and hands him the paper.  He reads it laughs, but signs it too.

          Marinette thinks, Adrien better watch his back because this is war.  She smiles at all those around her other than Chole. She ignores Chole.

          "As most of you know already, this here is the AntiAdrien League, so none of us are to speak to Adrien or contact him in any way,"  Marinette speaks up.

       "Understood, girl, he deserves it for what he did to you," Alya adds.

        "Yes, that is fine by me," Alix points out.

        "Same, I mean the boy should have known better than to hurt Marinette," Luka scoffs.

        "Where can I sign?"  Kagami remarks as she grabs a pen. 

            Chole walks off in disgust. She can not believe things got so crazy. She thinks it is so unfair why can not everyone be on her side for a change?   Is everyone that ridiculous not to notice how Marinette is just using them to prove a point?

           The others do not seem to notice Chole's lack of presence at the gathering. They could care less even Sabrina since she is tired of Chole's stuck-up and meddlesome ways. It is like that girl is in a world all by herself or something.  

            Meanwhile, Adrien has no idea what is about to go down.  He leaves the house after a nice breakfast in the hopes to apologize to Marinette.  It is a break time between school years so why not give it a try?  He arrives at the park and sees the group all clustered together.

           Strange, Chole is not here, he thinks to himself. Then, he climbs a tree quietly so as not to alarm anyone to his presence. He listens in to the conversation only to wish later he did not.

              "Great, now that is settled, what do you do if the said person approaches you?"  Marinette inquiries.

              From his view in the tree, Adrien notices Marinette is still cross with him.  He thinks she is still cute. Whoa, where on earth did that come from Agreste?   Adrien shakes his head. He wonders who it is Marinette speaks out so feely with the others?  It is not like he heard any names or anything.

                "Yes, we should act like we did not see him and walk away," Kim tells her.

                "Dude, that is right,  and we should make sure to let the others know that the loser was in the near facility,"   Nino adds.

         ...Tree eye view...

            Adrien thinks whoever this guy is I would hate to be him right now.  He wonders though why did not Nino invite him to the discussion. It is almost like his best friend ignores him now.  Nah, that is not it, is it?