Parents for a Day pt.2

Jisoo POV

We were amazed by the cars, we each walked to a car. We walked to this car

I opened the back door and there was a carseat for Lia

I opened the back door and there was a carseat for Lia. I picked her up and put her in the carseat and buckled her up. I got in the passenger seat, and bucked up. Mr. Kim Grab a microphone and yelled.

" YOU GUYS THERE ARE CAMERAS IN THE CARS,YOU GUYS CAN GO AND THERE ARE MINI CAMERAS IN A BOX." He said.

We put our Thumbs up. " YOU GUYS CAN GO NOW AND HAVE FUN." Mr Kim said.

We nodded. Tae started the car,and drove out the garage. " So what is first on Lia List." Tae asked. Lia screamed " PARK." She yelled happy. " I guess it is time to go to the park." I said. Tae drove to the park.

He parked the car on the sideline. I got out and and Opened the back door and got Lia out her carseat. I put her on the ground and she ran to the swing." Lia don't Run and Fall." Tae told her. " Okay dada." She said. I grabbed the box and Got the camera out.

" Hi guys right now we are at the park." I said." Lia ran to the swing,and left us." I chuckled. " This is almost like a vlog." I said. We walked to swing.

We walked to Lia crying. " Lia baby what's wrong." Tae asked. " A boy pushed me on the ground, and I started bleeding on my knee." She said crying. " Which little boy?" I asked. " She pointed to the little boy who was with his parents.

" I am gonna talk to his parents and make him say sorry." Tae said serious , and I look at him crazy. " Tae Tae dont- he walked away. " What is dada finna do?" Lia asked. " Dada finna be right back, come on let's go see if there are bandages in the car." I said and picked her up and We walked to the car.

I looked in the gloves comportment to see bandages. I grabbed one, and Took off the paper and put it on Lia knee. I kissed her bandage, and said " It add more good luck to you and makes it all better." She hugged me and said " Thank u mama." She said.

" Np baby." I said. I picked her up and we walked back to the swing. I put her on the swing and started pushing her. " WEEEEE." She said. I giggled at her excitement. Tae came up to us with the kid who hurt Lia. I hold the chains till they stop swinging her. She got of the swing and walked to the boy. " Now soobin say sorry to Lia." Tae said. " I am sorry Lia." Soobin said as he looked down. " It's okay." She said and hugged him.

He looked up at Lia with a smile. " Do you wanna play?" He asked. " Sure." She said, and they ran off. " BE CAREFUL YOU TWO!" I yelled.

We let them play and talked to the camera. I looked at the time and it was time for Lia next activity.
" Tae it is for Lia next activity." I said. " Okay." He said. I walked to Lia and soobin. " Lia it is time for your next activity." I said. Soobin parents came up to me. " Umm... Hi ms Kim jisoo." The woman said. " Hi." I said. " Since you and your husband are Lia parents and Lia and soobin get along well."