Making it up to you

Jisoo POV

Today I woke up to tae gone. I went to the kitchen to see everybody eating breakfast. Good morning. I told them. Tae said good morning to me but everybody else ignored us. When we were done I went to over to to talk to Lisa but she instantly went over to Jennie. Then went to over to Rosie. She even went over to Jennie.

I then went to tae and fall on him.
Can we go to our room. I asked. He said
yea. I then grabbed his hand and lead him to our room. Then we got in there I hugged him tight. Is your members ignoring you? I asked. He said yea. I then started crying. Tae. I said weakly. Yea. Be answered. How are we gonna make it up to our friends? I asked. He said we can do something special to them.

I then got an idea. How about we set up something special for them. I told him. He said yea.

So we got up and took a shower and got dressed. This is what I put on.

When tae show me he looked me up and down and licked his lips

When tae show me he looked me up and down and licked his lips. And came and kiss me. I kissed back. Then pulled away. Come on. We have to go. I told him. We went downstairs to all of our members looking at us. Bye guys. We both say. They did not say nothing. We went out and bought stuff. Then a man looked at me and licked his lips. Then I looked at tae and pulled him into a long kiss. He looked confused. I then point to the man looking at us. He looked and stared at him with a death stare and the man got it and ran away. We then went to the place we were gonna put up everything this is how it looked.

Then we went back home and told everybody to get dressed and go to the car

Then we went back home and told everybody to get dressed and go to the car. They just look and go do what we said.

When we got there everybody eyes was blown away. We got out the car and sat down. We went up and gave a speech.
we are very sorry that we did not tell you we we're married.we wanted to keep it a secret so our groups do not get in trouble and get hate. We are really sorry will you forgive us. Then all of them run up to us and hug us. We are really sorry. We both stay. We forgive you. They all say. Oh and Jeon give my lalisa another hickey. Are the spatula will come out. I told him and I looked at him and he looked really scared. How about we watch the movie.Tae said. We all sat down and watch the movie.

1 hour later

You guys it is time to go home. I told them. We got all of our stuff and went to the car went home. When I got home I ran to my room and changed clothes. And got into bed with tae. Good night baby. I told him. Good night my love. We kissed and went to sleep.