Special Chapter pt.1

Lia POV

Hi I am Lia, You may Know me Has The Adoptive Child Of Blackpink Jisoo and BTS V. I grew Up With them.

I got 2 More Siblings Named Yeri and Joy. We love Each Other To Death. Right Now it's My Birthday, I am 16 Today.

"LIA SWEETIE SOOBIN IS DOWNSTAIRS!" My mom Yells. "COMING MOM!" I yell back. You know Soobin as The Kid Who Got me Hurt but We became Friends and Well Became Friends with Benefits... I hope We become More then That One Day.

"SOOBIN!" I yell and Jump on His Back. "Happy Birthday Lia!" He said. We Went to The living Room and The doorBell Ringed.

It was Aunt Jennie and Uncle Yoongi and Aunt Rosie and Uncle Jimin. "Lia Happy Birthday Baby." Aunt Jennie Said.

"Thank U aunt Jennie." I said. "Sup Lia and Happy Birthday." Uncle Yoongi said. "Thank U." I said. "Happy Birthday sweetie." Aunt Rosie and Uncle jimin say. "Thank U."  "LIA! ITS THE DAY!" My best Friend Yeji Say." "YEJI!" I yell and Ran to hug her.

"You forgot Two more people!" Someone said. We Turn To see Yuna and Ryujin. We ran and Hugged them. We 4 are a Group and We Are Called ITZY. We love Each Other So much.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIA!" They Yell. "Thank u guys." I said. "LIA!" Yeji Little Sister Mia Yelled at me. She is a Cutie and have Savage Personality, and Sometimes Looks Cold. "MIA!" I said and Hugged her. " I have a Present for u." She said.

"What is it?" I asked. She gave me this Necklace with a heart. "Open It." She said. I opened it and It was A picture of me and Her. I smiled and Said "It is a Great Gift!" I said. "Thank U Lia." She said. "Mia Come Here Sweetie." Aunt Jennie said. She ran to aunt Jennie.

Someone Surprise Me and Picked me Up. I turn to See uncle Jungkook. "UNCLE JUNGKOOK!" I yell. He gives he gives The Best Gifts and Aunt Lisa. "Guess What I got u!?" He asked. "What Is it?" I asked. "A NEW CAR!!" He Yelled. I screamed. I ran to the Front and Opened the Door to a Brand New Car.

"AHHHH!" I yell and Everyone Come Outside." JEON JUNGKOOK!!" My mom Yelled. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO BUY HER A CAR SHE HAS ONE SHE GOT LAST WEEK!" My mom said while Hitting him with the PaperPlates.

"Sorry but what if that one she got last week gets mess and Up and she Doesn't have a Car to use." Uncle Jungkook said. "You off the hook for now." My mom said.

We laugh and Head inside and I got Happy Birthday wishes from everyone.

To be continued...

I am gonna put it in 2 parts also sorry this is So Short but the other chapter will be way Longer.