Scooby-Doo Meets Mystery{SFW}

Mystery was alone in an alley way, shivering and shaking as he took refuge in a box. It was raining outside and the dog would be surprised if he didn't catch a cold or something else for being out in the freezing rain. He was startled as a low growl and bark came from outside of the box and he whimpered as it got closer. He was suddenly surprised as something crashed into the box, yelping and tumbling out of it. Another yelp and a hiss caught his attention and he quickly scrambled up, his ears perked as he saw a cat running away from him. When he looked over his shoulder, he was extremely surprised to see another dog there. The other dog had brown fur with black splotches decorating his back and forepaws, a blue collar around his neck.

"Ruh-Roh, Rorry!"the dog spoke to Mystery, making the white dog shake his head and stare at the other,"I'm Scooby-Doo!"

Mystery blinked and tilted his head,"M-My name is Mystery.."He was a bit cautious as Scooby got up and walked over to him, sniffing at him to obtain his scent. Mystery did the same and then his tail started to wag,"Why were you chasing that cat?"He asked, tilting his head at Scooby-Doo.

"Wouldn't rou?"The bigger dog sat down next to Mystery, his ears flat against his head as he thought of cats.

"I guess I'm one of those dogs who doesn't really pay much attention to cats.."He looked around to try and find a new dry place to sleep for the night.

"Where do rou sleep?" Scooby watched Mystery and then got up to follow the other as Mystery turned around a corner, his tail wagging behind him.

"No, I'm a stray, so I usually don't have a place to sleep or stay. I usually stay under the shelter of a box or maybe a bench in the park.."Mystery said before bounding up to a tree with a hollowed out bottom. It seemed to be the home of a creature but the smell inside told him it had been long abandoned. Mystery shook his fur dry and curled up, his tail pulling right up against him as he tried to keep warm.

Scooby-Doo followed Mystery in and shook his fur dry, his tail wagging was he looked over Mystery. The Mutt sniffed around and circled the other dog before curling up around him to keep the smaller dog warm.

Mystery was startled at first when he felt the others dog body around him but then relaxed as he realized that Scooby-doo was going to stay with him for the night. He moved closer to the larger dogs warmth, letting out a happy whine as Scooby nuzzled his head," Thanks for staying, Scooby-doo.."Mystery nuzzled the larger dog back lazily as he slowly started to fall asleep, exhausted from walking and scavenging all day.

"Rour Welcome, Mystery."Scooby barked as Mystery fell asleep, keeping guard over his new friend.