Welcome!

Hello everyone, yes I am starting another book while I have a couple others that still need to be finished and worked on but it's alright! First things first, I wanted to say that I know a lot of the people that are real people in this book are in relationships and I genuinely love each of their relationships and I think they're amazing! This book is purely for fun, I own nothing except any original character I include. Also, I will be accepting requests from just about any fandom you can think of, it doesn't have to just be within the tags that I've used. I will also be willing to do any manner of request, a few of the characters and people I already have lined up for imagines are going to be smut so fair warning for those chapters, so if you request smut that it perfectly alright with me. I'm going to try my hardest to keep the reader as neutral as possible, try not to use only she/her pronouns and use more they/them and even some he/him because I don't see a lot of those floating around normally. Thank you for reading my little ramble about this book and chapter one should be coming out very shortly so keep on the lookout for that! Thank you so much my lovelies, keep doing what you do best and I will see you in the next chapter!