S1: 5-First day of UA

April

Ryoichi POV

I was sleeping in my bed until my alarm started ringing. I lazily moved my arm to turn it off. Just as I looked at my phone, I noticed the time and saw we were going to be late for class.

"Shit!" I muttered to myself and got out of my bed quickly.

I grabbed my uniform and quickly ran out as I got to Kari's room and banged on her door. She opened the door and looked tired as she rubbed her eye.

"What? Why are you banging at my door so loud..?" Kari said in a tired tone.

"Because we're about to be late! Did you sleep through your alarm?!" I exclaimed.

Kari then looked fully awake when she heard that and looked at the time as she panicked too. She got her uniform and pushed me out of the way.

"Well don't just stand there! Get dressed!" Kari exclaimed as she ran to the bathroom.

"Wait, hold on!" I ran after her as I needed her to do a small favor for me.

Yui POV

I can hear those two causing a mess as they were getting ready for their first day at UA. I only sighed and chuckled a little. I figured this would happen. That's why I prepared their stuff earlier for them.

Soon, their rapid footsteps were heard as they ran down the stairs, looking for their school stuff and I handed it to them.

"Be thankful that your own mother made sure to pack your stuff in time" I said.

"Right, thanks mom!" Ryoichi said as he and Kari were leaving out the door.

"Hold it! Aren't you two forgetting something?" I called out to them.

They both sighed a little and walked back with their cheeks being red.

"Do we have to, mom?" Kari says, sounding embarrassed.

"Of course you do! I'm just showing my love to my children. Now come and get them before you go." I say to them.

They slightly groaned and leaned their faces to me. I then give them both a small kiss on the cheek and then hugged.

"I'm so proud of the both of you, and I'm sure he would be too." I said and hugged them closer.

I felt them hug me back and then took another look at them. They've really grown over the years, and they're going to be heroes soon.

"You two do your best at UA, okay?"

"Okay, we'll do our best mom." Ryoichi says as he and Kari left out the house.

UA High School entrance

Third Person POV

Momo was standing outside the school entrance, looking around like she was waiting for somebody.

"Where is he? He can't be late on his first day." Momo thought in worry.

"Hey Momo!" Ryoichi's voice called out to her.

"Oh thank goodness you're here on time, I thought you wouldn't–"

When she looked at Ryoichi, she didn't see the usual spikey haired boy. What she saw was the same Ryoichi, but one thing was noticeably different about him.

 What she saw was the same Ryoichi, but one thing was noticeably different about him