S1: 6-Battle Trial Part 1

Third Person POV

This is it. Now it's everybody's favorite time of the day. Hero Basic Training. And their teacher was none other than...

"I am here! Coming through the door like a hero!" All Might announced himself.

That's right, their teacher was All Might and everyone seemed excited about it, especially the two fanboys. And by two, it's Izuku and Ryoichi. And of those two, it's mostly Izuku.

"Hehe. I thought you were a marvel fan?"

"Oh I am. I just didn't think he would be teaching us hero stuff! Plus..." Ryoichi leaned over to her and whispered. "My mom was his sidekick once too."

Momo looked surprised and now was containing her excitement. "I see..."

"Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as 'Hero–ing 101.' Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it, today's lesson will punch no punches!" All Might then pulled out a flashcard that had the word "BATTLE'' on it.

"Fight training!" Bakugo said being pumped.

"Real combat?" Izuku said being nervous.

"This should be interesting. Now you got my attention." Ryoichi commented.

"But one of the keys of being a hero is... LOOKING GOOD!!!" All Might pointed to a wall that opened up to have different numbered containers. "These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started."

Everyone cheered with excitement as they were finally able to wear their costumes.

"Alright! Now we're talking!" Ryoichi said with excitement.

"Get yourselves suited up, and then meet me at Training Ground Beta!"

"Yes, sir!"

Everyone headed to the locker rooms to change into their costumes. Most of them had either costumes that were requested for their quirk while some...

"You guys done yet?" Akio asked.

"Hold on, give me a sec! This thing is new and it still isn't easy getting in like the old one." Ryoichi said while putting on his suit.

For Ryoichi, instead of wearing the one he would usually wear, he asked his mom for some changes of the suit that would be suitable for his quirk, and he just made his new web shooters.

"You guys can go on ahead. I'll catch up with you guys soon!" Izuku told them.

"Alright if you say so–"

The door swung open to reveal Ryoichi in his upgraded suit.

"Woah! You're looking fire!" Josuke complimented his costume

"About time, now let's go."

Training Ground Beta