Into the dark

(I will follow you into the dark, ft. Halsey dedicated to my good friend dollymutt for being amazing)

Third POV

Komaeda stood in the middle of the field, late at night. It'd been months since he'd "disappeared" he thought they'd all be better off without him, leaving nothing but a note, however..he still wanted to see Hinata one last time he decided, he'd been waiting for awhile. He left a letter at Hinata's door asking to meet him at 10:00, it was currently 10:45. Maybe he wasn't coming, it's not unlikely Hinata wouldn't want to see him after all. Just as he thought that, he saw something, someone? Moving in the corner of his eye, he turned around to see who it was. "Komaeda!" The all too recognizable voice said. "H-Hinata..? Wow...I thought you'd never come..." Komaeda looked at him, smiling softly. "K-Ko...wh-why would you leave like that..?" Hinata said, you could tell he was tearing up slightly. "Oh...face it Hinata...you know you're better off without me!" Komaeda looked at the sky. "No, you're wrong." Hinata said rather bluntly, Komaeda recognizably surprised by such a response and quickly looking back at him. "I could never, ever, be happy without you..I...I was so worried..." Hinata looked down. Komaeda walked closer. "But...why..? All I do is cause you harm right..?" Komaeda asked. "Then why, why did you ask me to come here? I was fucking worried sick for gods sake Komaeda!" Hinata said, not looking at Komaeda so he couldn't see the tears running down his face.  "Because..I just...I just had to tell you one last thing, one last thing before I go.." Hinata looked up at him. "I...I love you Hinata...please don't cry because of me...it's not worth it" Komaeda backed up. "My luck will only cause you harm, I understand if you don't feel the same toward me, you probably hate me for not even having the courage to say goodbye in person for so long..I'm such a coward." Komaeda said looking down, startled when he felt Hinata hug him tightly. "Komaeda, don't ever say that, and don't ever leave. Not again Komaeda, you hear me..? I.....I love you too Ko! You...you just can't leave me alone.." Hinata cried, Komaeda couldn't believe what he'd heard. "Really..?" He asked, stunned. "What reason would I have to lie to you Ko..? C-can you please...please do that for me..? Promise me you won't go Komaeda.." Hinata's voice broke, it hurt Komaeda to know Hinata was crying, for him no less. "I...If..If it's for you.." Komaeda hugged back finally. "And don't ever forget that I love you komaeda, not ever." Hinata looked Komaeda in the eye. "I'll try not to..." Komaeda looked down for a minute. "Well, if you do, I guess I'll just remind you." He smiled. "How?" And as he said that, he felt hinata press his lips against his own, Komaeda was surprised, but didn't dare pull away. Well there you have it, that's how they ended up living together, in case you were wondering.