Dreams are strange, my love p2

Nagito fell against the wall, he hated this. He wanted nothing more than it to stop. He closed his eyes hoping when he opened them things would be back to normal and he would be safe in his bed, but oh, that's not where he was. It partially worked, because he was in a bed, but if he wasn't in his room that didn't matter to him, he wouldn't mind waking up on the floor as long as he was out of there. Well..if this was a dream..he would just play along, dreams can't last forever, right? He sat on a bed with a red and yellow checkered blanket, the sheets had clowns printed on them. A white canopy hung down from the frame above him, the walls were light yellow with circus designs and the floor was all sorts of colors. He quickly stood up to look around more, there was a closet across from him and a door to his left, there were circus animals carved from wood, a bouncy ball, and a rocking horse on the floors surrounding him. Something drew him towards the closet, though, it was just a normal closet with a sliding door, he couldn't see anything but darkness through the small cracks in the door. He slowly made his way over and pulled the door to the side, it seemed like a normal closet except for the clown clothes hanging up, and there was a small box with a stack of paper and a small book at the top. Nagito reached up to bring the box down, but he made a wrong move and it fell down with a loud thud next to him, he jumped at the sudden noise and bent down. As he picked up the book he tried to open it, but due to a lock on the cover it wouldn't budge. He sighed and stood up, realized the room he was in was now a shade of grays. The lack of color made his surrounding feel more offsetting. He left the bedroom, having no interest on what the stack of papers on the floor was about. Outside of the strange room was a hallway with pastel pink halls, and more white doors along the walls. He tried the knobs as he walked through the hall, and found most of them were locked tight from the inside, but eventually, he found one he could fully turn the knob for. He pushed open the door and found what looked like an ordinary little girls room, there was a bed with bedsheets that had princesses printed on it and there was a wardrobe beside it, a nightstand with a lamp on the other side. The floor had a marble design and with a fluffy rug and the walls were light pink. This room too had a closet but he didn't feel the need to open it, as the mirror hanging on the wall where he felt a window should go drew his attention more. He slowly put his hand up to the glass, only to realize his reflection didn't quite seem to match his current expression, but before he could pin what exactly was off he fell straight through the tall mirror. He fell forward, sure, but something wasn't right as he braced for impact..he waited, but never landed. He slowly opened his eyes to an endless pit of swirling colors, so pretty yet it seemed so evil. He gasped lightly as he felt around for anything solid, yet found nothing. He knew he couldn't wake himself, but this dream was beginning to get unbearable. He started to laugh. No, this wasn't funny, in no way was this everlasting nightmare funny, he just didn't know what else to do, or how to react. What else was he supposed to do?

What was he supposed to do?

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 do?

Nagito's thought's were suddenly shaken by a harsh landing. It didn't hurt very much, probably because he didn't realize he would land. But he was still stunned as he lay there for a few seconds, before sitting up and looking around. He saw nothing. Literally nothing. He couldn't describe what color the 'room' he sat in was. Was it a room? It didnt have walls, or a door, there was nothing. Words can't describe the emptiness in his location. Physically and mentally. There was just 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. That's the only way he could describe the unknown location. He stood, unable to feel the inexistent ground beneath his feet, nor the air around him when he waved his arms. If he fell, would he land? Or would he continue to fall until the treacherous nightmare ended. How could something so foul even come from his own imagination? Never mind, the answer for that one is pretty obvious. More like how could he stay asleep for so long? He wouldn't know until he'd woken up. Who knows. Maybe he died in his sleep. Nagito always wondered what'd happen if he died in his sleep, well maybe it was just a never ending dream, or a nightmare, in this case. Maybe this was stmbolic in some way. I mean, if he had died, he had plently of regrets, and things he still wanted to do, though they'd probably never happen..strange

This was strange,

He'd gotten so lost in thought again he didn't realize the environment had changed once more.

How could he be so aware of himself if this was a dream? It was just 𝘵𝘰𝘰 realistic, he wasn't lucid dreaming, he couldn't control any of this. So why did he feel so aware? He knew everything he'd know if he wasn't dreaming. How, why did this happen? Why to him? He supposed he wasn't the best person..but he still tried in his own ways.

It was then that he realized.

He couldn't remember how he'd gotten home earlier that night.

Or anything after he'd met the brunette with the exact initials he'd seen in previous nightmares...

Just how long had he been dreaming for..?

(Aye anyone want a part 3 I'm making this up as I go 💃)
Word count: 1030