AU september 28

Was supposed to have this uploaded sooner but work is kicking my ass
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text
Luz was walking carrying a bag of groceries. How she regretted taking a shortcut through the forest. Who knows what evil creatures lurk in there.

Luz didn't notice the root that was sticking out of the ground. She tripped over it , the grocery bag went flying in the air and The cans and vegetables spilled on the ground.

"Argh, stupid damn root..." Luz cursed she wasn't feeling any better as she stayed longer , she NEEDED to get home soon.

Luz quickly stood up and reached over the grocery bag. Then he went to pick up the remaining cans on the ground, but before she could, she heard a noise. Sounds like a cry of some sort; it came from behind the bushes.

Luz tried to ignore it but then it didn't stop so she decided to look behind the bushes. When she saw the cause of the cry, her eyes widened. There was a green dog, no it was A beautiful wolf, with green fur, its left leg at the front was caught in a trap and was bleeding.

Luz knew that wolves are dangerous. Everyone in town said they Are carnivores that would kill and eat its prey but this one was injured. She just couldn't just ignore that. Luz came out of the bushes and approached the wolf slowly.

The wolf looked at luz with its golden eyes.

"Hey there..." Luz said moving closer. "I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm here to help you." Luz said kneeling before the wolf.

The green wolf just stared at him. Then it looked at the trap. Luz tried to open the trap but it was a little difficult. ( weak nerd arms ) She managed to open it and the wolf pulled its leg weakly before luz let go of it. then moved closer to the wolf that was licking its wound.

Luz took out a Azura name brand handkerchief from her pocket and approached the wolf.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." Luz said as she slowly stretch out his hand to the wolf. ( please don't hurt me, I'm trying to help you )

The wolf was looking at her as if examining Luz , if ahe was good to eat or not. Luz touched the wolf's green fluffy head and brushed it backwards. The wolf just closed its eyes.

"Good..." Luz said and tried to look at its leg. "I'll just wrap this around." she said wrapping the handkerchief at the wolf's injured leg.

The wolf groaned making Luz pull away. As if to say it was alright the wolf laid its head down. Luz sighed out of relief and continued until She finished.

"There you go; now that wasn't so bad was it." Luz said rubbing the wolf's Green head again. "You're a Beautiful girl.. I better go, take good care of yourself and don't run into any more traps okay." She said standing up and left the wolf.

Luz got home and to her dismay got scolded by her adopted mother eda and barked at by king ( their dog ) for being so late. After finished eating dinner luz went straight to her room and went to bed, she hoped that the green wolf was doing okay.

Meanwhile At that time outside of Luz's home by eda's car , a girl same age as Luz was standing staring at the window. Her hair was like strands of green and her golden eyes gave an innocent spark. She was wearing a black dress that reached above her knees and her feet were bare. She looked down at her left hand which was tied by a handkerchief on her wrist.

"She called me beautiful ..." The girl muttered as she stared back at the window and left immediately before anyone could see her.

Notes:

A new story in the making called my girlfriend is a werewolf