Cuddles

Another one I'm late for but I am here!
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text
Amity blight was walking home cussing to herself about having the worst day ever. Her parents, were annoying her about more responsibility around her training, her older siblings wouldn't stop pranking her at home and of course Boscha kept teasing her about her relationship with Luz the human.

One of these days I'm going to leave— amity was cut short as she was snatched up in the air by something fluffy.

_________ one week later.

Edric and Emira Knocked on the owl house door until eda answered the door.

Weren't you two here few days ago?

Yes miss eda , me and Ed were wondering can mittens.. I mean Amity can come home?

...Well I'm not sure. Eda said taking a sip from her mug.

"Please eda, Amity needs to come home." Ed replies worrying. Mom and dad won't stop asking questions about mittens and we are running out of lies telling them that she's taking magic training with Lilith.

"You didn't tell them the truth?" Eda asks. For Pete's sake Luz and amity have been dating for two years.

HOW eda!? Ed panics.

"How were we supposed to tell them that mittens got owlnapped by a owl beast, but fear not that owl beast was her girlfriend! " Emira asks.

____________

Meanwhile in Luz's room.

Amity was having the best week of her life, yeah she was kidnapped by a fluffy brown owlet beast ,but she didn't hurt Amity, owlet Luz just wanted cuddles.
Now here she was happy and best of all no one was bothering her.

Notes:

I'm obsessed with owlet beast Luz