Chapter 1 b: Home

Chapter 1 Side B: Home.

I had watched Amber runoff, in an attempt to find her I had run, uncaring of where I was going.  The next thing I knew, I was at a mountain...  As I began to climb, I simply fell down.  However, when I awoke I was in some sort of cave.  It was so dark, as I bumped into armor...  "Hello?"  The armor had asked.  "Is anyone else there?  I could have sworn someone bumped into me."  I was so scared that my brain forced me to talk.  "WHAT THE HELL?!  A SUIT OF ARMOR TALKING?!"  "No, no I am just a man wearing armor.  The thing is, I was looking for a mission and I was sent here."  As he said that, I saw some light coming towards us, as I looked closer it was a bar of fire!  "Well, you see I've been here for the past nine hours out of concern of the burning bars..."  "WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME ABOUT THEM?!"  The man simply stared at Lex in fear.  "Ugh, just hurry up!"  Lex had grabbed the armored man, dragging him, using the clockwise pattern of the bars to his advantage.   Eventually finding himself in a useable corridor.  The only thing there was darkness.  As Lex had used the walls to find his way.  "GAH!"  He screamed in pain as a hidden arrow hit his hand, as the scream triggered the arrow trap!  As Lex and the man had run as fast as they could before imps started chasing them with flaming pitchforks!  "Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!" The armored man yelled before running away from Lex.  "WAIT UP FOR ME!"  Lex began to chase him, as the imps were attacked by the arrows.  Before they knew it, they fell down a trap hole into a dungeon with most of it on fire.

Character: Rin Okuyasu.
Core: Poison Core model: ???
Blood Type: A-
Height: 5'8.
Weight: 140 LBS
Age: 25
A young man with a calming nature, he is the type of person who hates giving up.  He wears a black kimono with a purple sash.  He is masked.  Within his kimono, he has various weaponry joined to a series of chains making it more them more accessible to him.

"EVEN MORE FIRE?!"  The armored man screamed as a giant shadow began to loom over him.  "You might have survived my flames...  However, since you didn't extinguish them nor can you do the same to my life!"  The shadow disappeared, as a giant red hand slammed down a purple pitchfork!  "W-what the?"  Lex said in fear.  The creature swung the pitchfork around in a circle, as Lex eventually caught onto it.  He tried to climb up it, however, he almost fell due to how dizzy he was.  But, he was still able to make it on top of the pitchfork while unsheathing his sword.  Jumping off of the tip, striking the creature in his eyeball.  "What the hell?!  Why would you ever do something so cheap?!"  The creature said, trying to slam his fist on Lex.  However, Lex barely caught onto his pinky finger, stabbing it.  "Listen here, this has always been my dream so I'll never give up, even if I have to fight a giant demon!"  Lex had run off the creature's fingers, jumping before stabbing him in the heart.  "Heh, kid I love your firey will, I am thou, thou art I.  Thou's will  grows even brighter with my power!"  The creature grabbed a key, placing it into a giant door, as Lex and the man walked out.  Awaking back on the mountain.  "Who even are you...?"  He had asked, with fear inside of his voice.  "I am Lex, just Lex and you?"  "M-my name is Dylan Zile... It's nice to meet you..." [Creator's note, it's pronounced as Dylyn, not Dillon]

After that battle and dungeon, I had truly realized that this journey wasn't just going to be fun and games... It'd be filled with challenge and bloodshed...    

A group stared down at Lex, being careful to be unnoticed, like a ghost or a phantom.  "If they were to ever become a big enough threat, then I'd trust you two, Yuya and Wes to take him down.  Otherwise, you'd have to face father's wrath..."  Wes had stared at him.  "You hired me to kill him, not to wait around and do nothing."  His voice, it was so cold and deep something to take over others with fear, something saying run away or die.  "Wes, you need some patience.  It's quite irritating." Yuya said.  It seemed odd, how could a man with the focus of an eagle get sidetracked by a simple sentence?

"Dylan, we should head off and try to find my sister and the person who hired you."  He nodded, as the two ran off into the mountain.

Chapter 1, end.