Her - Mikaela Hyakuya

❝ 𝐇𝐄𝐑┊𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗹𝗮 𝗵𝘆𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘆𝗮 𝘅 𝗸𝗿𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗲𝘀
NOTICE: the piece is a short one, it has no definite sequencing of events. some occurrences however are based off actual happenings in the anime, though the fan-fiction itself is not affiliated with the original series.

Yearning, he had this strong desire to divulge himself in her luscious yet forbidden carmine liquid, the urge he could no longer hold back as starvation was containing his thoughts; rendering the male null and his mind blank. He longed to drink up blood so badly after days of sustaining his hunger, he couldn't even restrain himself since he was not in the right mind set; attacking the female vampire without warning as she were preparing a wine glass full of that crimson, biting her on the neck yet she didn't retaliate; instead embraced the lad who had gone wild and out of his mind.

"I'm sorry..." Apologizing for the sudden action, he bowed before the higher ranked; although the only response she gave was a joyous smile before taking him into her arms once more. "That's okay, I'm happy that it seemed you missed me." Patting his head yet the blonde-haired male could only force himself to smile back at her. 

"I did. I missed you, Krul." He stated not so lightly with his forced smile, guilt trailing down his veins to his heart for his offense out of the blues which she of course noticed, "It's fine really." Stating as she let go of him and held his chin high, "I can give you all the blood you'd want."

He felt like he was using her when she was clearly using him; yet somehow this fact also made him happy. It was only the pink-haired female that truly understood him and showed him kindness all throughout these years; she was the sole he could trust in his life.

In a complicated world, full of war and bloodshed; somehow, he could still trust the girl despite her being the reason he turned into a vampire and that she should be blamed for his still continuous suffering instead of leaving the place earlier instead.

His azure orbs fixated unto her magenta ones as she sliced her hand; red dripping down leisurely from it which the girl aimed at the lad's mouth. All he did was stare at her optics, glance that didn't look away while her grin refused to disappear as well.

How ferocious she could get, how caring she was deep inside; her desire to find a lost family member and how she'd do anything in order to accomplish her goal which he could relate to, how she could get angry at times and raise her voice, attacking due to being offended, and even her alluring pink-hair and attractive bloodshot eyes captured his scrutiny.

She seemed like everything he needed, longed for and desired nothing more. He didn't need anything else as he was mesmerized by her. Even if he were used; he'd willingly be with her forever, until the end of eternity for she was the only one there with him for long and stayed, there was no one else beside her.