Unsure of what is happening

Hiro pov

When I find all my friends im trying my best to hide how nervous I am about Karmi.

"Hey guys."

"Hey babe." Gogo says smileing i swear everytime she says that I blush, as I set next to her.

"So how was class?" She ask.

"Uh... Interesting I gess". As they all look at me confused.

"Okay nerd spell it what happened?"

Okay now I'm nervous...

"Um.. Uh" as I shy in defeat, "it's Karmi."

"What about her hiro? Honey lemon ask confused."

"It's..." As I look over at gogo to see how worried she is.

"Hiro if something is wrong you can tell us." gogo tells me placeing her hand in mine.

"Huh... I thank Karmi may have asked me out on a date..." As everything gasps I hold gogos hand tighter

"Wow! Love triangle! Haha" fred shouts

"No! Absolutely not a love triangle." I yell getting upset.

Gogo pov

At first I was mad at hiro because I thought he was going to cheat on me, but when he held my hand tighter I could tell he was not trying to cheat.

"Guys I... I don't know what to do? If she says she loves me I'll have no choice but to turn her down and then she'll hate me again." He yells worried, as i lean in and kiss his cheek geetly.

"Hiro everything will be okay. I tell him."

Hiro pov

Gogo always knows how to make me feel better but steel im really worried.

"I'm gonna head home and try to get my head together okay I'll see you guys later." as I kiss gogo good bye and head to the cafe.

The lucky cate cafe

Hiro pov

"Um... Aunt Cass?"

"Huh what is it sweetie?"

"Can we talk for a second?"

"Of couse, whats wrong?"

"Will you know I love gogo right?"

"Yes."

"Will there's this other girl who um I thank asked me out on a date and I know I have to turn her down but im scared she'll hate me."

"Hiro just go to where ever you two are going and turn her down but do it gently."

"Okay... I say steel nervous." as I head up to my room to get ready to go hang with Karmi.