Chapter 3: Settling in and Woodshop Accident

Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon or Power Rangers even though I wish I did.

Tai and the others were getting settled in their cabin, choosing their beds, "I call top bunk," Tai said as he threw his things on the top bunk of the first bunk bed.

"I'll get the bottom," Sora said as she put the stuff on the bottom bunk of the first bunk bed.

"I'll get this top bunk, TK you're going to get the bottom bunk," Matt said while he threw his things on the top bunk of the second bunk bed and TK's stuff on the bottom bunk.

"I'll get bottom, it's closer to the floor," Mimi said as she walked over to the third bunk and put her things on the bed.

"That means, I get top," Izzy said as he placed his laptop and stuff on his bed above Mimi's.

"Well Joe, that means you get the single bed," Sora said

"Oh Joy," Joe said, walking over to the single bed and setting his stuff on it.

Tommy's Cabin

Tommy had a cabin all to himself, it wasn't too big or to small, it was just the kind of space he liked. Tommy especially liked the privacy he had. Yep he was going to enjoy it here, there was enough space to practice his martial arts, and he can talk to Kat without someone listening to their conversation. Tommy then decided to lay on his bed and enjoy the peace and quiet, but even with the peace and quiet, he still couldn't get rid of the feeling that something is going to happen, something not normal. "I should forget about it for now, besides I'm supposed to meet Mr. Fugiama in the grounds so we can gather everyone," Tommy said to himself. Tommy then got up and left his cabin to gather the campers.

Zeo Cabin

Everyone was sitting on their beds talking and getting to know each other. Well actually Matt and Tai were once again arguing about what ranger is better.

"It's the green ranger," Matt shouted

"No, it's the red ranger" Tai shouted back

"Green," Matt said

"Red," Tai said

"Green," Matt said

"Red," Tai said

"Enough, you two," Shouted Sora, when they heard Sora they quieted down and looked at her, "Thank you, you'd figure that you'd quit this right after what Tommy said."

"Listen, I appreciate of what all of the other rangers do, but I still think the red's better, I mean he could use his zeo power kick on the green ranger," Tai said

"All the green ranger would have to do is take out his dragon dagger, play it and the red ranger's kick would bounce off, not to mention the green ranger's dragon shield gives him extra healing abilities," Matt explained

"The red zeo ranger has the zeo power sword, laser pistol, a regular sword, not to mention two power cannons, and the battle wheel and let's not forget he's powered by the zeo crystal on of the most powerful items in the universe and it gets more powerful with time," Tai said

"I've never understood that, when they say with time it gets more powerful, do they mean the more it's dormant it gets more powerful or the more it's used, that it gets more powerful or could it be both, personally I think the second option, it's only logical when you think about it," Izzy said. Everyone heard what Izzy said except for Tai and Matt, who were still deep in their debate.

"The Dragonzord is one of the most powerful zords out there, that the green ranger can control on his own and when you combine it with the Mastodon, Triceratops, and Saber-tooth Tiger zords, they make the Dragonzord battle mode and if you combine the Dragonzord, the original megazord and Titanus, you have the Ultrazord. What can the red ranger do," Matt said