Chapter 1

*Savannah's P.O.V.*

My phone buzzed signaling me to get up.

I groaned turning it off as I sat up.

First, I threw my hair into a messy bun.

Then, I put on on an orange tank top with white jean shorts. I finished the outfit off with my white Vans.

For makeup, I quickly put on mascara and eyeliner.

Downstairs I met up with my mom and my older brother, Cameron.

"Last day of school!" My mom sang kissing my cheek.

"About time you got down here!" Cam said making his way over to the front door. "Come on your going to be late."

Even though Cam graduated, he still wakes up early to drive me to school. He basically just uses this time to eat food, and talk to me about 'staying away from any guy that tries to talk to me.' Then, he goes back home and goes back to bed. He's usually still asleep by time I get home.

"You excited for tomorrow?" He asked as we got into the car. I was moving in with Cam and his friend Nash in L.A. for the summer.

"Yeah, I guess. I mean I'm excited to meet cute Viners and-" "Please don't call my friends cute." I rolled my eyes at him. "Anyway, it's going to be fun but I'm going to miss mom and my friends."

"Come on Savannah, you'll have a great time. Besides a lot of the guys have girl friends you can hang out with."

"Except you at least." I mumbled.

"Well when Hayes is there he'll probably bring his girl friend Ximena, who is his age. Taylor Caniff's lady will be there too. Her name is Ashley, I haven't met her yet but I heard all good things from Tay. Then there's Nash's girl friend, Renee. Don't tell Nash this but she's hot."

"Alright Savannah we're here." Cam said pulling up to my school. I jumped out of his car and swung my back pack over my shoulder. "Bye," I called to my older brother as he drove away.

***

"I hate you." Adison said as we walked down the hallway. "You don't hate me your just going to miss me."

"Yeah I guess you're right. Maybe Cam will let me visit you guys sometime." I nodded. It would be great to have her visit. But no offense to Adison but I wouldn't really want my best friend knowing all those Viners and Youtubers. I feel like she would brag about it.

"Well I'll see you in L.A. then!" She hugged me and ran off to her bus.

Ok here's the first part... I know it kinda sucks but it will get better I promise!

-Brooke