𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 - 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

A/N: k im gonna use a name for the reader now instead of y/n bcs everyone reads that as 'your name' and that shits very fucking annoying😐 pls lmk if im wrong tho just tell me what u prefer idk thats just my opinion

kaylee's pov

I pour some water in my glass whilst billie is here to be mad at me "I just can't believe that you really invited him over! He only wants to fuck you and leave and doesn't care about you at all" Billie stated.

Billie is mad because i invited a boy over to make homework. She fr thinks i like him but she doesn't know that i actually kinda like her. i honestly don't know why she cares so much about this...and me.

"Ugh please Billie i would never let him even touch me don't worry about it" I try to make her less worried. "And what if he does? What are you going to do?" She asks me. "I would just push him away" I say. "He's way stronger than you" She is annoying the fuck out of me right now. "Why are you so annoying?" I ask. Billie stays silent for a few seconds.

"You really don't see it do you?" Billie asks in a pissed off tone and starts raising her voice. "SEE WHAT? THE WAY YOU'RE SUCH A CONTROLLING FRIEND?" i yell.

"DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME KAYLEE"

"IM JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU'RE SO ARROGANT"

"YOU'RE JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU KNOW IM RIGHT"

"NO YOU ARE NOT RIGHT. WHY CANT I JUST MAKE FRIENDS? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"SHUT UP!!"

"make me"

"Now you're fucking asking for it"
Billie pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me. I am very overwhelmed but eventually I kiss her back. I feel her soft lips against mine. Finally i can taste her. I would be lying to myself if i said that i never fantasized about this moment.
She slides her tongue inside my mouth and grabs my boob. I accidentally let out a moan and she squeezes harder. Our tongues fight for dominance and eventually i give in.

Her hand slides from my breasts down my belly and i get a needy feeling. I need her now. Billie slowly unties my sweat pants. "Stop teasing Billie." She looks me dead in the the eye and says in my ear "I am in control Kaylee. Never tell me what to do ever again or you'll get even more punished." Holy shit. "Yes daddy." I say and she gives me an approval nod.

She rips my clothes aggressively off. I feel her cold fingers circling on my clit. I bite my lip to hold in my moans. "Let it out baby." I let out a soft moan. Then she pushes two fingers inside of me without warning. I begin to moan loudly and can't control myself anymore. She pounds her fingers faster and i feel her cold rings touching me. She still has me pushed up against the wall and lifts my leg up on her shoulder. With that she hits a different angle and i feel her stroking over my g-spot. "Agh daddy fuck" i huff out. I moan uncontrollably loud. Billie pressed her hand over my mouth and adds a third finger. "OH MY GOD DADDY FUCK I CANT TAKE IT." My eyes roll back and she quickens up her pace even more. "Take it like a good girl."
I cum all over her fingers and feel my legs twitching. She never stopped pounding into me. "Holy fucking shit Billie." I look her in her eyes and she smirks at me. She pulls her fingers out of me and puts them in my mouth. "Taste yourself Mamas." I suck off her fingers.

"I also wanna taste you let me clean you up." Billie drags me over to the couch. "Sit in my face." She demands. I give her an 'are you sure' look. She grabs my by my hips and puts me on her mouth. "Oh my fucking god yes just like that." I moan out.

Billie licks between my folds and squeezes my ass. Her tongue swirls around my clit. "Please m-make me c-cum daddy." I beg. She hummed in response sending vibrations through me and with that i came in her mouth. She holds strong grip on my hips so i wont be able to move. "Ugh daddy fuck!"

"Did you like that?"
"Uhmm which part?"

THIS WAS SO SHORT and srry for boring ending lol i just wanted to end it fast and write new chapter i dont like this one. i hope you did tho💓💖💝💕💗💘💞