Psyche!

"GO!" microphone yelled and the students pushed into action to quickly come for them. They expected this and went running at them. "Jump!" Hitoshi commanded and his team all jumped at the same time. The camp added a little more force, which caused them to soar. The landing was shaky but they were still able to evade the other teams. Ojiro held up his hand to show the head bands he snagged. Hitoshi tied the head bands on his neck and swapped the one on his head with one around his neck. As soon as he did it, the head band on his head was snatched. The vamp didn't see the switch-a-roo her intelligent purple headed team leader did. "Sorry (Y/n)! I have to win!" She watched deku run off before looking up to Hitoshi. He had managed to brainwash some kids to give up their head bands. "We won't go after them?" she asks when he ties the other band around his neck and he looks at her. "Why would we? They are the targets now and not us. We have more than enough to at least make it in the top five." she nodded at his strategic thinking, it was smart to have less attention but that broke the agreement the two sort of made. She watched as deku and his team became moving targets to everyone who wanted the 10 million. She moved her team to the side lines and watched from a safe distance. Team Tetsutetsu and Team Hagakure attacked the greenette's team but toko, gravity girl, and goggles all use their quirks and gadgets to get away. When tetsutetsu's team attacked again, toko's shadow took the blow and covered for the team yet they were not given a chance to breathe before Mineta threw a sticky orb at them which stuck goggles boots to the ground. They had to break the boots in order for them to get away.

Goggles cried out as it happened but got back in gear as they still weren't safe even up in the air. Katsuki flew up into the air and went to attack deku but toko's shadow blocked it and they landed back safely while katsuki was caught by his team. As that happened katsuki got his band taken by some weird guy. They begin to argue before Katsuki just outright disregards deku and chooses to fight the weird guy and his team.

Her team was approached but they easily got rid of the attention. Some of their bands were taken but not high enough numbers according to hitoshi. Shoto's team stood in front of deku's. Shoto declares that he will be taking deku's 10 million point headband that he had tied around his neck.

To ensure that no other team was to interfere he froze a circle like structure around deku and his team. They tried to escape but when they went to do so, kaminari sent off a high voltage charge to stun the other teams. The vamp and her team took advantage of that and snagged other people's band as they went by. Hitoshi said no to teleporting in order to avoid the attack so they took the hit as well and some people took a couple of their bands but she stole theirs as well.

"What the hell is your plan? You said you would protect my band." she growled at him. She was growing impatient and wanted to ensure that she at least made it to the next round.

He put his finger to his lips to hush her as he pointed to the fight. Shoto takes Deku's headband which sends the boy into a panic. He didn't know what to do but gravity girl wasn't going to let the freckled cutie cry about it. She pushes her team forward, yelling at the boy to get the 10 million point headband back. Deku runs toward the immobile team (Since Iida had overheated his engines) and finally decides to use his quirk on the opposing team. Shoto noticed this and stood his ground as his hand went up to counter the greenette. The vamp's eyes widened when she saw him use his fire.

Deku swatted at the boy's hand which caused the air pressure to push the flaming hand back. Shocked; shoto had created an opening for the team to steal the 10 mil back. When deku made some distance he looked at the band only to have a look of horror. It must have been the wrong one, when shoto looked down at his bands he too saw he didn't have it. At this point hitoshi let out a slight chuckle. She looked at the boy and her mouth fell to the ground. He smiled at her expression and held the 10 mil in his hands. "We had it all along and watched those brats fight for nothing." she laughed. "I could kiss you! You purple genius." he had a slight blush but held his smile as the other teams looked at them. Everyone came rushing at them at full speed but she used their trump card and teleported to the other side of the ring when they all got close. She panted and looked as the teams turned back towards them and were ready to come for the band. "(Y/n)!" shoto, katsuki, and deku yelled as their teams bolted for her team. She wanted to move but hitoshi said not to. They surrounded her team quickly and she watched them in a slight panic as they all reached out, well katsuki jumped for them. Yet at the very last minute the buzzer went off and katsuki fell face first in the dirt.