Then there was two

The first part of the exam was to tag out two people. Each person had three targets on their body and 6 balls. Hit all 3 targets on 2 people and you pass. The vamp eyed mineta, easy target but she voted against it. Just because she can be nice. She stood in a vast area with different terrains for different quirks. "Todoroki I will be accompanying you." she called as he announced that he would be leaving the group. He didn't mind and allowed her to tag along as they went to the warehouse terrain. The two hid behind the various tubes of metal that winded all around. "The other schools are sticking together, moving around in groups of 10 or more. We could attack but we don't know if they have quirks that we are weak to. Its best to wait till the numbers drops so that's it's easier to pick them off." he whispered to the gorgeous girl. "I could knock some out and teleport back with them for an easy win." she suggested. "Do you have enough energy for you to teleport with 4 other people?" she sighed and shook her head. "I can teleport us two alot more times than before though." she countered. "Good, that will be our escape route then."

Yet the second todoroki moved, a ball hurled towards him. The vamp stood in front of him and kicked the ball back. "Well look who it is, the UA students (L/n) (Y/n) and Todoroki Shoto. Where is the rest of your class? Were you too cocky?" a boy in a red ninja suit? Yelled at the pair. "We can bring the numbers down by incapacitating some, mind freezing them?" she asked hushly in his ear. "Hey, answer me when i'm talking to you! Don't be so cocky!" the red boy threw a bolt that seemed to have grown 10x its original size. Todoroki put up an ice barrier while also freezing the feet of the people above. The girl took a ball and threw them at the other ninjas heads. She was sure to dial the force and power used down so that she wouldn't knock their heads off. She hit one chick, the girl's body fell limply. "How dare you! The boy threw more tools that enlarged themselves and hit the ice, it was getting harder on Todoroki's side. (Y/n), I won't be able to hold out much longer." he warned the girl who threw yet another ball at a male student, the boy dodged the attack and threw a ball back. She was thankful and caught it to use later.

She turned to speak but the barrier broke, caught in the headlights: todoroki tried to use his fire against the tool attack only to realize it was doing nothing. The girl wrapped her hand around his waist and jumped away. "Your fire wont work against any of my tools, tungsten has a super high melting point!" The wannabe ninja threw his tools at his team and broke the ice that kept them rooted. "I'm afraid I told you two so. Even if you're at the top, if you think you can pass this exam by yourselves: then your pride will be your downfall." she was tired of the monologue. "If only I could kill him, do you think UA would be more mad at me?" she half joked. "I think mad is an understatement. Ill back you up while you attack." she looked at him. He knew already what he needed to do. "You fools." he went all out on the students. While he allowed himself to be flashy, she had the perfect cover to attack from behind. "Don't let up!" The red ninja yelled as his class went all in. She knocked out those in the back and crept her way up, she was happy when smoke came from the meeting of fire and water. She continued to lessen the number up until the others chased after a light of fire. She watched as they walked into a trap made by Shoto which he blew up. "Nice one hot stuff, lets tag two and get out of here." she smiled at him as he nodded. He felt his face flush slightly from the name she addressed him as. Was it because of his quirk or him? "You bastard." the red ninja seethed. "Apologies but I simply cannot fail." he had frozen them in ice in case they wanted to try and fight again. He tapped the targets on their clothing and met up with the waiting beauty.

"I wonder how our class is doing." she looked at his unbothered face. The two heard a beeping noise come from their targets. "Students who have passed the exam should congregate in the anteroom. Chop chop." the robotic voice rushed. She vamp stretches before walking alongside the handsome male. "So noisy, its bothersome." (Y/n) complained as she walked into the anteroom with shoto. The two sat next to each other with the female deciding to take a rest. She was able to tune the room out as she sat motionless and drifted off, shoto had wished she would use his shoulder as a pillow, but it was unnecessary.