Chapter 4

What does Edith have to do with this?  Peter thought.

Tony came up and took the note out of Ned's hand. Peter didn't notice, as he was lost in his thoughts.

By the time Peter noticed, it was to late.

"Say, E.D.I.T.H." Tony read aloud.

Immediately, the T.V. screen lit up. it was just blank, but after a second, they all heard a voice coming from it.

"Hello. I am Edith, an A.I. designed by Tony Stark. I brought you here to view a film made about Spider-man. He was framed and has been on the run for six months. I have been able to collect footage proving that he is innocent,  but, as I am an A.I., I need human permission to be able to disclose it to the general public. I brought you here from different times to avoid fighting, because it is best for you to be the ones viewing the film. If I have permission, Peter, may I please play the film?"

Everyone stared dumbfounded at either Peter or the screen, which was still blank. Then Tony intervened again. "Why are you asking Peter? He's a child!"

"Peter is from a time where this has already happened, so he knows what will be in the film. It also includes a secret of his that he might not want disclosed."

They all looked at Peter again. He walked to the corner of the room where his friends were standing, and started whispering with them. After a few minutes, he turned around.

"Edith, I don't care if they see my secret. In my timeline, everyone already knows. But, while you are showing us the film, can you please also send cameras back to capture footage of the events of the Infinity War? I just want to be able to save one reality, even if we can't change mine."

"Of course, Peter. I will start sending micro cameras , and will play the film when you are ready."

Everyone was staring at Peter again. What did he mean "Infinity War?" and "my reality?"

Peter saw everyone staring at him. He sighed. "How about we just watch the film, and then we can watch the one Edith is making. That will explain everything."

Nobody answered, but they started moving towards the huge couch, which was actually big enough to fit everyone. Once everyone was sitting down, Peter said "Edith, start the footage."

-----

A/N

This is the last short chapter! Yay! I will be updating a lot less, since the chapters will be longer, and I will have to watch the movies. I hope you have enjoyed it so far, and I will try to get another chapter out later today. I've been writing this all during school, so I have to pay attention now. Sorry.