Chapter 7

De-tanglers P.O.V.

I was outside just hanging out with Chloe as we decide to go out and help people's bad hair days. It sucks to not be able to control your hair one day.

We go to London to help peoples hair and that's near where I was born so I want to see how much it's changed.

As soon as we get there, I recognize those peoples who go around ruing peoples hair.

"STOP IT!" I yell as we run up to them.

"What's it to you?" The red headed one says.

"It's everything to me! Stop ruining peoples hair." Chloe yells.

"What are you gonna do about it?" The other one asks.

I start moving my hand and make a beautiful wig and put it on the girl. Chloe then makes it all sparkly and it looks perfect.

"Thank you!" She says as she looks into her mirror and runs away.

"Oh hell no!" One of them say as they flick their wrist to try and mess up my hair but it doesn't work.

She then messes up Chloe's hair and runs away laughing.

"Who were they?" Chloe asks as she fixes her hair.

"The ones who made me who I am today. If I had never seen them, I wouldn't have thought I was possibly a superhero." I tell her.

"Should we thank them?" She asks me.

"Of course not!" I say.

"Well, why not?" She wonders.

I don't know.

"Because.. They're our enemies now." I say.

"They ...are?" Chloe says, frightened.

"Probably, but they won't stop us." I tell her.

"Yeah..." She agrees as we go back to fixing up hair.

Once we finish, we go back home and relax.

"So, should we find out these peoples names?" I ask her.

"How will we do that?" Chloe asks me.

"I know one of their names, Sky. She went to my school when I was younger so maybe she's in the photo with the other one?" I question.

"Let's try it." She says, opening up the laptop and searching up old school yearbooks.

"Found her." She says.

"But the other ones not in here.." I say.

"Maybe she didn't go to this school." Chloe suggests.

"Probably not.." I say.

At least we know one of them, Sky. She was so innocent and nice, she would have been the last person that I would think would be like this. I can't believe it.

We decide to relax for the rest of the day.

"I feel like going for a walk." Chloe says.

"Go for it, I'm gonna stay here." I tell her.

"Alright." She says as she leaves.

I turn on the TV and just watch the news. Nothing interesting happens so I turn it off.

I want to find out who my enemy is. I don't even know their disguised names.

I decide to go for a walk. I go around this park and I see them! They live here?!

I hide behind a tree as one if then turns into a dog. Ooh.

Someone comes running up to them and start talking, I couldn't quite tell what he was saying.

Soon enough, she turns back into a human. What's going on? Do they have a third team member?

No because they're telling him to leave. Okay...

I quickly run back home just as Chloe is coming back.

"Hey, where were you?" She asks me.

"At that flower park, I saw them." I tell her.

"Them? As in Sky?" She asks.

"Both of them, yes. They were talking to this guy who may come useful soon enough. I don't know if he's part of their team or not but we have to find out." I say.

"Wait... So, they live here?" She asks.

"Apparently!" I say.

"Oh no.." She says.

"And I think I know who the guy is." I say.