What is happening in Xinjiang

TW || The following will discuss r@p3, assault, abuse and other triggering content. Please be advised and read carefully.

(Photo used in profile pictures ^)

Hello fellow creatures of earth... Imma head straight to the point,,, and here's what I want to say,

A holocaust has been happening in China, Xinjiang since 2017 up to today, and it's not even on the mainstream news. No one has heard of it, yet it is happening right now.

In 2017, the Chinese haa implemented and established concentration camps in the Xinjiang area. These were made to offset extremism and separatism in Xinjiang.

Many muslim minorites such as Uyghurs, Kazakhs Kyrgrz are being forcibly detained.

The Chinese government believes that the religion, Islam is a mental illness and must be eradicated from the country of China itself.

Muslims in these camps are being 're-educated'. They are being tortured, live in brutal conditions and often face death.

Here, is a list if what they are doing to these muslims;
Skinned alive
Raped
Sterilized
Forced to eat pork and drink alcohol (having pork and alcohol is a sin in Islam)
Forced to chant phrases against the Islamic belief.
Forced to have abortions and leave families and friends.
Forced to give up their organs.
Forced into marriages with Han Chinese.

Muslim children are being taken away from their families and put into orphanages where they won't allow them to practice Islam and are being 're-educated'.

This is recognized as a holocaust, a new holocaust, a Muslim holocaust.

Muslims are being tortured to the point where they beg them to take their lives...

They said never again during the 1940s, but its happening now in 2020.

We are begging you, and many others to bring attention to what is happening in China so that we can bring an end to it together.

Yes, donating will be a HUGE help, but its ok because besides from money, public pressure is the best tool to use.

Thank you.