In The End

*Me glances at readers / fans*
"Scream. This isn't a drill, it's an update guys. Don't forget to vote and comment, I really appreciate every single one oh um there might be some gloomy part in the A/N."

*Fans waves back happily*

--------------------

Bubbles finally gave in, because he has a soft spot for the boy. Alright Shane, after we're done handling this Rogue.

Shane held his school shirt, feeling nervous for his older brother. {What? A Rogue? What about Al? does this mean the other High Rank Rogues got pass him?} Bubbles was taken aback, the hound didn't know any of that problem.

What High Rank Rogues!? Don't tell me Al ordered them, is he completely insane!? Bubbles couldn't believe what he heard from The Younger Alpha, his human now became rather serious learning this. Al seriously hasn't changed.

Shane didn't know what to say, he can't lie to Bubbles.

{Wait, hold on---I!} Suddenly, A hand roughly covered his mouth and Shane tried to struggle himself free but the person held him firmly in their arms; It's Chase. He puts a index finger to his own lips, signalling The Younger Alpha to keep quiet. {Shhh...We've got company scouting outside, we need to hide somewhere.} Shane nodded obediently.

Shane looks to his left and sees Emmett is behind Chase.

Hurried footsteps were echoing outside the hallway and before the two could say anything, Shane grabs both of thier arms and drags them to the clinic's supply closet. He couldn't think of anywhere else to hide fast enough, Shane carefully shuts the door and all three of them were now jammed inside the small closet, with what little space they had Emmett was facing forward The Delta. His right cheek pressing Chase's chest, which was actually weaking the werewolf because of Emmett's Silver dog tag. But he bears the sting of his skin and numb feeling so that Shane won't have to. While The Younger Alpha supported The Delta's back, Dagger was slightly whimpering from being close to the Silver tag which made Chase almost lose his balance.