. t h r e e .

jaehyun's training from both jobs were over. it took only 2 days because he was a pro. he memorized all corners of the cafe, all ingredients and where to find them. he also memorized all different types of alcohol and how to mix cocktails. he was swift as light.

he was now going for his first night in the bar. he just finished his first shift in the cafe and it's been great for him so far. he hasn't encountered bad customers yet but the employees were nice. he was hoping for the same thing in the bar too, considering it was going to be filled with drunk people.

it was close to 7 at night and he was on his way to the bar. his shift went afternoon in the cafe and all night in the club. he'd only sleep within the midnight and before noon. so he had all morning for him to rest.

when he entered the bar, he could immediately smell the alcohol from all over the place. the music blasted from the tall booth up front and the dance floor was slowly getting crowded. it was too early for people to rock on and jaehyun figured it would take a few more hours until people would fill up the whole place. he could even see the entrance being continuously ran on by people.

it's his first shift so he has yet to see the strippers at night. they were scheduled at 11 and it was going to be his first time seeing them tonight.

he got changed in his black button up and tight slacks with a belt and brown shoes. he fixed his hair before going behind the bar. and in an instant, girls walked up and ordered from him. ahh it's going to be a long night. he thought with a smile.

it was almost 11 and the strippers were getting ready in their dressing room. with the time he spent all night behind the counter, he thought he saw a familiar face but he shrugged it off too soon when people crowded his sight.

a few people even asked for his number but he just smiled and rejected them.

the dance floor was slowly clearing and the pole was visible in the middle. people knew what was coming next.

they waited until the crowd was gone and it was men who were seated from the side couches. they were waiting for the strippers too. there were three poles in the middle. one was in front and two were behind it.

suddenly, the lights went dimmer and smoke were seen crawling down the floor. it was like an actual concert, it was different from other clubs.

it started with two tall men. one looked cute with an orange hair and one had brown hair looking fierce. they were both pretty but none of them were jaehyun's type.

they started taking off their corsets and were left with tight trunks. their bulge were prettily curved through the thin fabric. they were named winwin and zeus. what an unusual name. jaehyun thought.

suddenly there came a small man dressed prettily. he took the center pole dressed in a cop costume, but of course more slutty.

he threw his hat to the crowd before he started taking off his top harness and was left in latex shorts and gloves. a fake gun was hanging beside his shorts that added to his aura. he was really flexible and that made his moves even sexier.

jaehyun heard he was named tnt by a few people from the crowd. apparently, it was his original name in the club but the other men liked to call him the cute devil.

as the three strippers danced, the crowd suddenly screamed so jaehyun turned to look what the ruckus was all about. and there he saw his next door neighbor coming out from behind the smoke. he was even more beautiful and sexier than ever.

he was in a firefighter costume but sluttier than tnt. the rest of the strippers behind him was soon out of the performance and then he knew taeyong was the star of the night.

his hat was also thrown off to the crowd and he started taking his croptop jacket off along with. what he wore was latex shorts that were much much shorter than what tnt wore. it's like actual panties in jaehyun's sight.

the crowd started chanting his name and jaehyun discovered his club name was ty.

"ty! ty! ty! ty!"

he smirked as he knew the reason for all those moans next door to him, and to why he was in panties and a robe the other day.

he's a stripper, huh?

after the performance was also jaehyun's shift ending. and so as he left the counter to other bartenders, he walked into the dressing room. the other strippers were seen coming out of the room, they were going home. he hoped taeyong was still there.

when he opened the door, he was lucky. taeyong was the only one left. he gently closed the door without the other knowing.

"so that's why you moaned all night."

taeyong quickly turned around and was shocked to see his next door neighbor. "what are you doing here?"

his voice was shaky. his heart was thumping so fast. jaehyun was hot leaning against the door. he wanted to have his way with him but that would be so low.

"i work here now, sweetheart."

"y-you work he--"

"that's besides the point." jaehyun said as he walked closer to the boy, caging him between the table and his muscular arms. "you could've just told me you were a stripper, i'd understand why you moaned all night."

"what are you talking about? i told you--"

"is that what you do? strippers like you sleep around with whoever they want huh?"

again, jaehyun went overboard. and so he was slapped right in the face. it was strong that is head quickly turned and his face went red in an instant.

"you don't know me." was all taeyong said before grabbing his bag and leaving the man.