Chapter 3 : Alexandra and Ash catch a Pokemon

Alexandra P.O.V

"Normally you should battle a pokemon before trouble a Pokeball at it, but Weedle is not that strong so it should be easy to catch," I said as I throwing my Pokeball at weedle and Ash threw his at Caterpie. The two bug pokemon then got sucked inside of the Pokeball. We both wait with anticipation as the pokeballs shake on the ground until the Pokeball makes a clicking sound signal they have then caught. I walked over to my Pokeball and picked it up.

'Now I have a normal type and bug type.'

"I just caught a Caterpie!" Ash shouted.

Misty came out from her hiding spot when she saw that the Weedle and Caterpie have been caught and were now inside of their Pokeball.

"Oh good you guys caught them," Misty said.

Twilight walked over to me and touched Weedle Pokeball.

"Wait Twilight."

Weedle came out and Misty was scared of him.

"Weedle," Weedle said sounding sad.

"It's okay Stinger. Misty is just scared of bugs," I said picking up Weedle and hugging him.

"Weedle," Stinger said looking at me confused.

"I'm going to call you Stinger that your nickname."

Meanwhile, Ash was still praising about his catch. He was running back and forth, showing off his Pokeball to Misty. "I caught a Caterpie. I did it all by myself. I caught my first Pokemon. This is the first step on my way to becoming the number one Pokemon Master in the world," he bragged.

I just shooked my head at his behavior. Sometimes I wonder how we are even related.

"Ash you are acting like a-" Misty started but was cut off by Ash putting Caterpie Pokeball up in her face, causing her discomfort.

"Look inside this Pokeball is the very first pokemon I caught, " Ash said happily.

"Great just keep it away from me will you same goes for that weedle," Misty said creep out.

"Eevee, " Twilight said looking at Misty confused.

Ash started to tease her. "You're not afraid of a tiny bug in a Pokeball ar you?" He held up the Pokeball closer to her face.

"Bugs creep me out!" Misty shouts, before quivering at the thought of bugs. "Even when they are in a Pokeball. Just keep Caterpie and Weedle away from me!" With that Misty turned away from him.

"Ash knock it off everyone is afraid of something it's not nice to make fun of someone's fear," I said with my arms crossed. "And Misty relax it inside of it Pokeball Caterpie and Weedle can't hurt you while i'm holding him. "

"Fine no need to lecture me sister like you are older than me," Ash said.

"I wouldn't lecture you if you weren't behaving like a jerk at the moment, " I replied. "Anyway, Twilight Weedle here is our new friend what do you think?"

Twilight slowly walked over towards weedle who I nicknamed Stinger and sniffed him.

"Eev," Twilight said smiling at Weedle.

Pikachu cheer also for Ash's new pokemon Caterpie.

"I'm glad you like our new friend Twilight because on this journey we're going to get lots of pokemon friends," I said petting Twilight's head.

"The same goes for us buddy, " Ash said to Pikachu.

"Hey then Stinger my name is Alexandra and I'm your new trainer let's work hard together to achieve my dream," I said looking Weedle into the eyes.

While Misty was hiding behind the trees too sacred to be anywhere need Caterpie and Weedle. Meanwhile, Ash was talking with his Caterpie.

"Come on Caterpie, climb up on my shoulder, " he offered with his arm held out to the green worm. Caterpie was about to do so, but when it caught sight of Misty behind the tree, it made a beeline for the scared red hair girl.

Ash was surprised and confused by this. "Hey Caterpie come back here," Ash called out.

A second after Ash said that. Misty let out a scream. I looked to see Caterpie rubbing its head against Misty's leg affectionately and making happy noise, but Misty was still shaking in fear.

"Wow that Caterpie seems to like Misty, but too bad she's afraid of bugs," I said in my head.

"Hey, Misty Caterpie seems to like you," Ash said with a smile. "Isn't that cute?"

I just continue walking with Twilight and Stinger not wanting to be any more involved with this conversation.

Especially with my brother arguing with Misty because she called Caterpie gross. I admit it was rude but everyone is allowed their only options.

I walked at a slow pace so my brother could catch up once he stopped fighting and decided we just leave Misty behind.

I sighed thinking my brother was starting to overreact just because Misty didn't like the bugs. I also felt Misty could have been a little bit nicer when she told the Caterpie to get away from her.

💖💖💖

TO BE CONTINUED

And this concludes chapter 3 of The Adventures of Alexandra Ketchum.

Pokemon for Alexandra so far is Eevee ( Twilight ) female and Weedle. (Stinger) male.

Please leave comments below to let me know what you think, and what pokemon you want Alexandra to catch.