is this the endddd

(Amanda in the picture)

Yn pov:
Once i heard my baby scream i whipped my head around so that it hurt i was so distracted that i didn't notice Antonio had moved until i felt his fist punch me in the face so hard i tasted blood in my mouth and after that hit i fell to the ground and reached for my gun but i managed to grab it he hit me again to the point where i felt dizzy and at that moment when he took the weapon and pointed it at me i thought this was the end until.......

Antonio: well well well yn u thought u actually had a chance i shouldve kilt you tha same night u told me u were pregnant with that little bitch but now since your no use to me might as well put little amanda and kylie to work but before i kill you any last words....... didnt think so (about to pull the trigger)

Prodigy:(grabs the gun and a bullet flies out ) run yn

Yn:(gets up up and runs as fast as she can to her babies even though she feels all the pain flowing through her body)

Antonio:(shooting anywhere while trying to fight off prod)

Yn:(feels two stings go through her back and takes a deep breath)

Prod:(finally snatches the gun and shots antonio twice in the heart)

Antonio:(falls to the ground with a smirk on his lips an blood flowing out of his mouth) g-gotch-a

Yn:(falls to her knees and see's two figures running towards her and one calling out to her)

Amanda:(crying while running towards you) mommyyyyyyy

The boys:(shoots the guys at the door and see's yn) yn........

Prod:(turns around and see's you on the ground. Coughing up blood) yn,..... (runs towards u)

Yn pov:

I hear sirens and see dark tall and short figures running to me but all i feel is pain its too much i know i can't hold out for much longer but i dont want to give in but i have no control of that at the moment so next thing i know i feel darkness takes over and all can think is this the end............