hospital.....

Amanda's pov.

Once the ambulance came we all rushed to the hospital. I of course rode with ny mommy because i have to protect her like she did me, i have to stay by her side like she did for me and once they told me i had to let her hand go i cried my heart out because i feel like im letting her down im not there with her right now i pray ten times already. I hope she makes it because i dont know whats gonna happen.

    I dont know what i would do without my mother she's my bestfriend i tell her everything. We were all sitting in the waiting room crying and comforting each other.

Its been five hours, thirty minutes , and four-seven seconds daddies  been freaking out like literally so i had to get myself together and hold it down for my moms.

I wiped my eyes stood up in my chair and told him to come here he came over to me sniffling and stuff so i lifted my hand and smacked him so hard that a little spit came out he looked so shocked afterwards

Boys: damnnnnnnn

Manda: listen up we cant sit here thinking the worst because my mommy is going to make it do you hear me so sit here and get it together all of you right now.......

After my little speech i grabbed him by the shirt and gentle pushed him in the chair and after another hour of being calm and eating snacks from the vending machine the doctor finally came out.........