- 09 -

Yoongi

We reach her apartment's door. And she tells me she has 3 cats, but they're are all scared of people, so it is probable I will not see them. As she opens the door I can see the interior of the apartment and, to my surprise, right next to the door was a rug with a bench for us to take off our shoes. Why do I like every small detail about her? We get in, take our shoes off and when she gets up from the bench I step closer to her.

My movement startles her and when she looks up I low my head and kiss her. I stay this way for a while as I feel her body relaxing next to mine. I embrace her with both my arms and she raises a hand to touch my face. She tastes great. Better than I'd expected. Her lips are soft and sweet. She breaks the kiss and takes a deep breath with our foreheads touching. We stay in this position for a few moments before she moves herself so she can see my face. She looks into my eyes and smiles with her whole face. I think it's the first time I see this expression on her face and she looks more beautiful than ever.

I look around and turn to face her living room. It is of a comfortable size. In one of the walls she has lots of posters of concerts and album covers and they all seem to be from female musicians. Under it there's what looks to be a very comfy sofa. On the other wall there's mirrors of all shapes and sizes and some decorative plates above a chaise. The wall next to the door there's a cabinet beside the bench we just sat on and a coat hanger above it. At the other side of the room there are french doors leading to a balcony with a hammock and lots of plants. From the living room I can see a corridor leading to the other rooms of the apartment.

She tells me to feel free and make myself comfortable. I go to the sofa and sit on it. Yes. I knew it'd be comfortable.

— Don't you have a TV?

— Ah, I have one in my office. But here in the living room I have a screen. It's placed above the chaise, but I keep it put away.

— Oh I can see it now. Do you want to watch something, maybe?

— Sure! Can I offer you something to drink? There's tea, apple juice, beer and water.

— I'll accept just the water please.

She enters the first door on the corridor and emerges after a while with water for me and apple juice for her. She sits by my side and we drink talking about what we should watch. To be honest I don't really care, I feel like making out with her on this sofa. She starts to set up the screen and turn on some stream service. I suggest she puts some videos on YouTube and she does it. For what I can see she enjoys late night TV shows from the US and architecture or house building channels. She puts on a travel guide format video and gets up before asking me if she can provide me with a toothbrush. This too surprises me, but I accept and follow her to the bathroom.

Her bathroom is of decent size. The toilet is in the same room as the shower, and there's a sink with good counter space and a cabinet. She has a big mirror above it. On the corner there's a stool with a ferm sitting on it. She takes a new toothbrush for me from the cabinet under the sink and offers me some dental cream. We brush our teeth looking at each other by the mirror and can't help ourselves but smile. When we finish washing our mouths I kiss her again.

This time she was ready for it and answered my kiss as soon as our lips touched. She parted her lips inviting me in. I tentatively put my tongue towards her mouth and she mets mine with hers. Her kiss was sweet, wet and hot. I pulled her body against mine and could feel her breasts touching my stomach. With my hands I could feel her body and her curves. Once again she was the first to break our kiss.