- 13 -

Yoongi

I'm in Berlin with Jimin for the holidays. I needed it badly to get away from Seoul. The talks we had about the new album so far are going well, but I'm starting to feel that it is too soon for me to work on the lyrics I wrote on tour.

It's freaking cold and if I could I'd be in my hotel room the whole time, but today we're eating out because I don't want to be a drag to Jimin. As we're leaving the restaurant something catches my eye. I see golden curls turning the corner of the street and I have a feeling Catarina is near. Now I'm just going crazy. I pick up my phone and just to reassure myself I check her social media. We're not connected but the ones that are open have not been updated for months, thus I have no reason to think she's here. On the three times I reached her she never shared anything that was going on with her. I feel the string pull on my stomach, that gut feeling that tells me I should be with her. We're walking to a shopping street nearby when I sense her again. I look up from my phone and look around me. "She's not here. She's not here. She's not here."

— Suga-Hyung...

— Yes Jimin-ssi.

— I think I just saw Catarina.

— Where?!

— I mean, I saw a woman just like her walking over there, look.

And I see the woman he's talking about. Her golden curly hair is loosely wrapped under a big scarf and she's wearing a black faux leather biker jacket over a dark green sweater, black pants and black Doc Martens; her head is down and she has her hands on her pockets. I can't see her face but she carries herself just like Catarina does. As I watch her walk I know Jimin's right. She is here.

— It's her.

— Have you been in contact with her?

— Not since mid-september.

— It's been a while.

— Yes...

— Are you going to go to her? She's coming our way, but I don't think she saw us yet.

— I'm not sure I should.

Catarina

It's cold as hell and there's so much wind in Berlin. I didn't remember it winded so much here during winter time. I wish I was wearing a duvet around my body, because clothes are not enough. I keep my head down and walk with my hands in my pockets. I'm coming back from a meeting with the staff of the festival to talk about the official screening that's happening tomorrow. They are showing the film and then we're going to have a talk about it. I've never done it before, so I'm anxious about it. This project means so much to me, so much happened when I was working on it and I'm so satisfied with what it turned out to be, it's only fair I enjoy it's merits.

I raise my head and I think I'm seeing Jimin smiling at me and at his side there's a frowning Yoongi. How is it possible? I have no choice but to keep waking until I reach them.

— Hi!

— Hello...

— Hi Jimin... Hi Yoongi.

— Who'd say we'd meet again like this?

— I know, right?