Roceit (part 2)

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys, but yesterday, I didn't know how to continue so I'm gonna try to continue now.

Janus - Dom
Roman - Sub

Kinks: master kink, tying up kink (idk how to spell the name for it), vibrator, cock ring, and dom doesn't let sub cum.
-------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV:

Janus made Roman put down the dish and the sponge. "You've been teasing me and must be punish~" Janus said in Roman's ear and he took the prince to his room and pushed him onto the bed, the maid skirt went up abit and the horny snake saw that the prince wasn't wearing any boxers. Janus smirked, Roman saw the lust in Janus' eyes as Jan just stared at him until Janus went over to his closet, pulling out ropes, a vibrator, and a cock ring. Janus tied Roman to the bed, first his wrists then his ankles, but not after Deceit took the maid outfit off of Princey, for a moment Dee stared at Roms naked body. "M-master...im sorry for teasing you, please don't punish me.." Roman whined, but that only made the snakes smirks grow, "it's too late for sorry's, Princey~" Janus put the cock ring on Roman's member and Janus grabbed some lube and put some on the vibrator before putting it in the prince's asshole and turned it on.

(Timeskip to after prep cause I'm lazy ;-;)

Still third person POV:

After stretching Roman enough Janus got on top of him and a lined up to Roman's entrance, "m-master please be gentle~" Roman whimpered out as Janus looked down at him "I'll try to, but no promises, baby boy~" He said and pushed into Roman, slowly, letting him adjust to his size. Once adjusted Roman gave Janus the signal to move and Janus started thrusting into Roman, getting slightly rougher and faster as he thrusted in and out of the princely figure. After abit, Roman started to whimper as he was getting close to cumming but Janus wouldn't let him and kept the cock ring on Roman, after a few more thrusts Janus came inside Roman then pulled out and still didn't let his prince cum, "Deeeeee, please let me release.." Roman looked at the snake boi but Janus shook his head, "maybe tomorrow, if your good, for now get some rest" Janus untied Roman and they fell asleep holding each other.
-------------------------------------------------------
Woo, I'm sorry if this sucks I really tried my best, if you guys have anything to say about it then let me know in the comments, but for now enjoy this, whatever it is I just made 😅 also if anyone has any requests or ideas tell me in the comments.

Be queer, be weird, be you, byeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ❤