The dragon with a Death Wish

"Oh alright Ill just trust you then shall I?"

That would simplify things

"If you let me kill her" Deathbringer explained. "I can let you all go, that should give you a fair start before they send somone else after you especially sience no one knows where you'll go next."

"All of us?" Glory asked "You're here to kill all of us?"

"No, just a couple of you" Deathbringer said glancing at the disk she held at his neck.

"Well that makes me feel better" She said sarcastically, Deathbringer felt quite pleased at the fact that he was able to get her sarcastic side out even now, when she was holding a wepond at his neck. "Stop looking so pleased with yourself" She then proceded to poke him in the neck and he tryed and greatly failed to look somewhat serious for once.

"Which couple of us?" The SandWing dragonet interjected.

"Who's they? Who sent you" The deep blue SeaWing demanded.

"The NightWings. Thats it isnt it?" The other Nightwing said looking in Glory and Deathbringer's direction. "Because of what happened in the Kingdom of Sea, because we didnt choose Blister."

"The NightWings wanted us to choose Blister? Why would they care" Glory said.

"I dont know, thats all Morrowseer told me. That I had to pick Blister and I should convince you all to it" He said

Blaze's head finally perked up from her dramtic pose "Thats so mean! Why should the NightWings get to choose? They've never even met me! Im awsome!"

"Oh thats why you were acting so wierd around Blister" the MudWing said.

Taking advantage of Glory being distracted, Deathbringer grabed her front talons attempting to seize the silvery disk. But Glory hit him in the head with one of her wings and kicked his underbelly with one of her back talons. Making him bleed for the first time in a while. He could taste blood in his mouth.

"Ow! Stop!" Deathbringer told her. Seriously did this dragon have a death wish? "Its like you want me to kill you!" he said outloud

Glory opened her mouth to say somthing but then they both froze as they heard wingbeats in the distance and simultaneously looked at the sky. It wasn't hard to see who the approaching dragons were. Icewings. Deathbringer regonized the Icewing Queen from a distance and she was right in the front of the wing of dragons.

"Queen Glacier, I knew she would save me" Blaze said with a relived sigh.

"Let me go right now" Glory said to him. Deathbringer got off of her raising his talons in an attempt to look harmless and smiled at her.

"Time to go they'll be here in two minutes" Tsunami ordered, Deathbringer looked up towards the sky, less than two minutes by the looks of it.

"Oh no wait you should meet Glacier you'll like her" Blaze said spreading her wings at the approching ice dragons.

"We cant leave Blaze alone here with him," The MudWing said ignoring the Sandwing and pointing a claw at Deathbringer.

"Thats true" Glory said to him with a nod and then turned sharply towards Deathbringer " You have ten seconds to take off, or we'll leave you for the IceWings to deal with."

"Shouldn't we do that anyways?" Blaze injerected "I mean he did try to kill me. Queen Glacier will be so mad. This one time a SkyWing flew all the way here and nearly got me while I was getting some sun and Glacier literally ripped off his wings before she killed him. It was really gross but also kinda sweet you know? like she really cares about me."

Deathbringer wrinkled his nose in a somwhat disgusted matter. Having his wings ripped off was not the way he wanted to go down. He'd very much like to keep his wings on his body.

The SandWing had a matching sick expression "Guess what I dont want to see, one dragon ripping the wings off another dragon. Not ever, thanks."

"All right im convinced, but you really should have let me kill her" Deathbringer said flickering his tail at Blaze then backed away spreading his wings, and turned to Glory "So when can I see you again?" he said with a cheeky grin.

She scowled at him. "Get out of here"

The Nightwing headed straight to the tunnel as soon as he knew he was well out of sight. The tunnel that head from the Kingdom of Sand to the Rainforest as fast as his wings could carry him. An idea was already forming in his mind, and if he wanted it to work he would have to get though the tunnel faster than Glory and her friends. Well he guessed thats how she and the other dragonets got there.

Deathbringer didn't glance back as he beat his wings.