The return of the Skywing dragonet

It was a few hours after the Skywing and the Mudwing dragonet were realeased that Deathbringer heard talon steps comming down towards him.

He heard them before he saw them, he hears angry hissed and growls until they stopped and continued desending. The assassin counted atleast two dragons juding by the sounds of talons scrapping against rock. In a matter of seconds there were dragons in the dungeon, They weren't guards, infact two of them were familiar faces.

The angry Skywing was one of the dragons in the dungeon. His face still twisted in an angry scowl, but the Nightwing figured it was always like that. His large wings were burhsing the dungeon walls as he walked. Beside him with a much less hostile look was Starflight his green eyes studying his surroundings in a worried and anxious way. His talons and wings twitched as if he wanted to fly and run away at the same time.

But next to him was an unfamiliar Nightwing, she looked to be around Starflight's age with purple and much more exicted eyes than the Skywing's or Starflight's. She didn't look unhealthy at all, and Deathbringer figured that she must have been in the mainland much as well.

Her wings (like any Nightwing's) were scattered with silver scales that looked brighter, like Starflight's, probably due to not living in the island. She also had silver scales by her eyes and around her wrists, unlike any the assassin had seen before. She stood right by Starflight's side, her wings lightly brushing his but the other dragonet didn't seem to notice.

The Skywing didn't even glance at Splendor, who was was asleep, the red dragon instantly walked up to Deathbringer's cage. The assassin tilted his head to greet them. "Hello Skywing, glad to see you on the outside of the cages this time"

"What does it take to become an assassin? I want to know the best way to kill a dragon fast." The hostile dragonet blurted.

He stood up and walked towards the eager dragonet. "You mean how to kill a dragon and not care." He pointed out, remmbering thier short conversation from earlier. "You have to be doing it for a really good reason and you have to belive in that reason completely, You should also avoid talking to your targets in case you find out they're beutiful, sarcastic, and fasinating for instance." He let a small smile cross his snout.

He snorted with a small scoff."Is that what happened to you? Is that why you're here?"

The assassin shruged."Prehaps, but its not a terrible thing to question your orders if you ask me."

"What orders? Who is this?" The umfamiliar dragonet asked curiously.

The Skywing's head whirled around to her. "Can't one of your visions tell you that?" He spat rudely.

"This is Deathbringer he was sent to kill my friends, but instead let us go and saved Glory from the Nightwings." Starlflight explained, much more kindly.

"Three moons keep your voice down" Deathbringer said, he flared his wings slightly to quite them down. "I think I'm the only one down here apart from Queen Splendor- But you never know"

Starflight serched the room with an even more anxious expression until his eyes landed on Splendor, she studdied the dragon for a moment, then asked: "Thats Queen Splendor?"

"The first Rainwing captured by the tribe. Shes the one that accidently scarred Vengeance." Deathbringer explained remmbering Vengence. "The idea was once we had thier Queen they'd do whatever we wanted, little did we know that not only did they have multilple queens but that they can go for months without noticing one is missing."

"Yikes" The unfamiliar Nightwing piped up.

"Doesnt surpise me" The red Skywing hissed, his tail lashing and his snout turning boered.