Chapter 2

"He's waking up!"

America opened his eyes slightly and saw Japan and Italy staring right at him, Italy with a lollipop in his mouth. "Why the fu-" Japan cut him off. "YOU'RE ALIVE!" She yelled.

"Japan, It'll take a lot more than that to kill him, and even if he did die it would only take about a day for him to come back alive completely." Germany said, holding a book about studies on every country, he had made it himself.

Russia looked at America, though America was too distracted that he didn't notice it. America started picking at the bandages on his leg. "Idiot, don't do that." Russia said, slapping his hand. America let out a small cry in pain. He sighed.

America started to get up, Germany noticed.

"America don't-"
"AHK-"

America fell onto Russia, his face landing in his chest, hands holding onto the back of his sweater so he wouldn't fall. Russia blushed a little. "D-don't move! I'll fall." America yelled. "Idiot, I'm trying to help you." Russia said.

While Martial was secretly recording it later for blackmail, Russia picked America up gently hold his right leg, and sat him down back on the couch. Martial gave out a small laugh.

Russia looked up. His face dusted with red as he noticed Martial's phone up and recording. "Oh shit."he started chasing Martial.

"HAHA RELAX I WAS ONLY PLANNING ON SENDING IT TO JAPAN XPFF-"

"I SWEAR ILL CHOP YOU'RE HEAD OFF AND PLACE IT IN CHINA'S WORK PLACE WITH ALL THE OTHERS!"

While Russia chased and yelled at Martial, China talked to America about his leg, and the plan for their next mission. "It'll take about one more day for it to heal completely, then after we'll try to find the person who did this." He said.

America nodded.

*Later*

"Hey Germany," Japan said, carrying her Katana. "Hm?" Germany said, writing about a country in his book. "Can you make some improvements to my katana? It's gotten a bit shorter and the handle is a bit old to." She said.

"Oh sure, hold on." Germany said. "Who are you writing about?" She asked. "Oh, This country with wings, I made a small sketch of him but I'm gonna have to do more spying on him. I plan on getting a closer look to. I want to ask Him if he wants to join us." Japan looked at the sketch.

"I dunno, he looks kinda like a soft, baby dude kinda guy." She said.

"We'll see."
Germany said.

Author:
Hey hey!
Let me explain some stuff.
Some specific countries can't die, like China, America, Canada, ect.
And Germany likes to do research about other countries, he usually sometimes will plant little camera's on them.
That's all!
Have a good day.