Chapter 4

*Germany's POV*

I walked quietly on top of the roof of an apartment building. Nobody notices me. I followed the country to wherever he was going. I noticed that as I was following him, my surroundings got quiet. He stopped in the middle of an alleyway.

"You think I didn't notice you following me?"

I froze. His voice sounded dry and hoarse. But how did he notice me?

"Its wasnt that hard. I noticed a long time ago. Anyone else might not have. Care to show yourself?" He spoke. I don't know if I should. Will he hurt me? I'm not very good at fighting. Maybe he won't?

I let out a sigh and jumped down infront of him. At least I finally got a closer look. He had freckles, and light blue eyes, his hair was messy and he had a large cut going down his face. He looked about 5'7 feet tall. His flag was half white, half red, white on top red on the bottom.

I was about to say something but before I could speak he kicked me from off my feet and pinned me to the ground. I let out a grunt in pain. He put pressure on my arm. "What is your purpose for spying on me?" He asked.

"I-I'm not gonna hurt you, I just wanted to gather more information about you so I could do some studies.." I said shakily. "What studies?" He asked.
"W-Well..I was think about letting you join us."

"Who's Us?" He asked.
"Ah, I'm sorry, I can't tell you that until you agree.."
He took a good look at me. He let me go. "Fine."
I looked at him. "Wait Really?" I asked. "Depends, I assume you want me to do something for you?"

"Ah yes, please follow me, Mr.." I said.
"Poland." He said quietly.
I nodded.

*About 20 minutes later*
*Nobody's POV*

Germany led him to an empty, abandoned arena.
"Ah, so you got him huh?" Poland heard a voice say. He turned around, not happy to see three countries enter the ring along with them.

Italy, Japan, and Russia walked up to them.
"Eh, Germany, he looks kinda wimpy." Italy said as he examined Poland. Poland sighed in annoyance. He was already hating this.

"He has potential though." China said, entering along with Martial and America. "I told you to stop judging people by their appearances Italy." Martial said. Italy rolled his eyes and stuffed a piece of chocolate in his mouth.

"Alright, you guys know the deal, Russia, you're up."
China Said. "Everyone else, stand back." As all the other countries walked backed up, Russia stood about 4 feet away from Poland.

"Ah let me explain, you two will be battling each other." China said, giving Poland a smile. Poland looked at Russia with a blank expression. "Do I
really have to fight this.." Russia said as he looked down at Poland.

"Russi, you don't know him, he could be capable of murder." America said, as he also chewed on a piece of candy Italy had given him earlier. "Don't call me that." Russia said, giving him an annoyed look.

"Japan." China spoke.
"Hai, Hai.." she said.
"Ready.." Japan started.

"Set.."

"Begin!"