Note

How could Stone do that.

He was so cold.

I laydown then snuggle the covers.

I'm not going to say everything was easier without him because it wasn't. I cant believe I just lost my virginity to him and he  just walked out.

Then he was basically cheating on me and I still fucked him.

I think it is just best for me to go to sleep.

******

I wake up and go downstairs to my mom sitting on the couch. She looks weak.

It is going to be hard doing this. Slowly watching the light go away.

"Hey sweetie." 

"Hey mom."

"How did you sleep?" She asked

"Good." I lied

"How do you feel?" I asked walking over to the couch to sit with her.

"Bad." She said with a smile.

How can she smile she is dying?

We sat and watched "Friends" all day and snacked on junk food.

It was so nice laughing with her.

We decided to get ready for bed. She went to her room and I went to mine

I showered and got cleaned up

When I got out the shower I sat down in the stall for a while not being able to get up because I feel weak. 

I haven't stopped crying.

Stone hasn't even attempted to talk to me.

I go to sleep after my head hits the pillow.

***********
I wake up and go down to check on mom.

I didn't see her any where?

I didn't see any notes she left. I went to check my phone to see if anyone text.

Mom:

Hello Ava, this is your mothers doctor she gave me permission to text you. She didn't want to wake you with a call. She is in the hospital. I would get here as soon as you read this - Doctor Bec.

I get dressed as fast as I can. I had sweats and long sleeve on. I took moms car because it was in the drive? That must mean the ambulance came? I slept through that?

I arrive at the hospital and quickly got her room number from the front office and I run very fast to that room.

I get there and I see here fragile state and break down.

Mom.

"Hey sweetie."

How is she smiling?

"Hey mom." 

"Don't cry baby. Everybody dies at some point. You have your whole life. Please don't waste it crying over dear mom." 

"I lo-.."

The machine.

Its beeping.

No.

No.

Mom.

I start shaking her.

I start screaming.

This cant happen. No this not her time.

MOM.

Come back.

I feel a doctor come up from behind me and tap my shoulder.

"Hello Ava your mom made a wish to not to be buried when she passed. We will take care of all that being you are still a bit young. Also here this is what your mother told me to give you once she passed. I am so sorry."

She handed be a letter and I went into the hallway and sat to read it.

Dear Ava,

I don't know if I will be able to tell you this before I pass. So if I didn't get to here is all the things I would like to tell you. I from the bottom of my old heart am sorry. I am sorry for putting you through so much. I'm sorry for not being the best mother I could be to you. That will always be my biggest regret. I want you to know that I love you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. My sweet loving Ava please do not drown yourself in sadness when I am gone. For I am always will you. - Love Mother.

I love you mom.

CRYING RIGHT NOW
HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL?
?