3. 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄

The soft breeze of the day ran through her hair, the rays of the sun warming her skin in a pleasing way

The soft breeze of the day ran through her hair, the rays of the sun warming her skin in a pleasing way. She stared down at the water, watching as the fishes swam away. Smiling, she jumped onto the railings, sitting crisscrossed. Struggling to accompany her, a landshark pup clawed his way up, almost falling into the water before being caught by the woman as she set him on her lap.

"Yusi~Chwaaaaan! I've returned with a beverage and snack for you!" The sound of the woman loving cooks voice echoed throughout the ship as he made his way onto the deck. Turning around in her spot on top of the railings of the Thousand Sunny, The Black haired female glanced over her shoulder and smiled. "Ah, thanks Sanji! I was getting thirsty! It's like you read my mind." Sanji's cheeks flushed as he smiled in return and swooned.

As she took her drink, she noticed right beside it, was a small bowl of Strawberries. Her eyes widened as she glanced up at him. "How... How'd you know?" The cook simply puffed out his chest and grinned proudly. "Well, since Nami has known you longer than anyone here, I asked her if you had any favorite foods and drinks. She told me you enjoyed snacking on Strawberries, Cherries or at time, watermelon. Currently we're low on Food stock cause of Luffy and we weren't able to get much at your Island so... This was the best I could do! I freshened them up, and sliced off the ends, putting them to the side im case you do intend on eating them!" As he spoke, Yusi jumped off the railing and stood in front of him.

He hadn't noticed this as he was looking down at the tray, making sure nothing was messed up. "Sanji... That's the most thoughtful thing anyone has ever done for me in so long... Thank you." The moment he looked up, his eyes were met with her glossy crimson ones. They widened, surprised at the sudden state she was in. "Y-Yusi! Are you ok?! I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry-" He was cut off by her sudden fit of giggles, causing his face to flush and his free hand to tighten into a fist.

"It's fine Sanji, really, you did nothing wrong!" Taking the Drink and strawberries from his tray, she placed a quick peck against his cheek before going back to her previous spot on the railing. The blonds face was set afire as he swirled his way back into the kitchen with a frail of Hearts following close behind him. Little did they know, A certain Green haired swordsman was watching them, as he'd awoken from his nap the moment he heard the blonds annoying voice.

A few minutes later, On the opposite end of the ship was Luffy, Nami, and the rest of the crew enjoying their time. Sanji returned and leaned against the railing as Acey took a seat back on the railing and began to enjoy the strawberries and tea he had given her.

The blond pulled out a cigarette, lighting it and taking a puff. Acey took in a whiff and grimaced. "Say, Sanji, if you don't mind me asking." He hummed in response, allowing her to continue. "Can you tell me why you smoke? I just can't quite tolerate the smell of it, sorry if it's sounding too harsh-"

He turned to her, eyes wide before flicking away the cigarette. "I'm sorry Acey- I never really took into consideration of others and their feelings towards my smoking until now- Uh- I usually do it to keep me from starving- to keep it short, when I was young, I was stranded on a small little island with this old geezer and only had the smallest amount of food with us, he gave me all the food and I didn't know. I tried to steal his sack but there was nothing in it but treasure..."