Chapter 9

Keep in mind that Namjoon is also traumatized by what he saw. He hasn't talked to anyone in two months. So he has no way to come over his trauma.

Chapter 9

POV Namjoon

I remember when I saw Hoseok enter the greenhouse for the first time. I did scream out loud. I knew how silent and scared Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin were after everything that happened to them. Last month I saw them slowly trust Hoseok again. But Jimin still has panic attacks when he has a nightmare. Jungkook is really cuddly. He clings at them as if he was never going to let them go. And Yoongi eats very badly. But Hoseok is doing everything in his power to make them feel safe and holds them tight when they need it. I am so grateful for Hoseok.

I know another month has passed and I am scared that Seokjin of Taehyung is next. I was thinking about them when 2 walls started to come closer to me. I scramble to a corner of the room hoping the walls don't crush me. The walls stop moving and a space of 2 metre by 2 metres stays. I roll myself up when I see that the wall became transparent. I get curious and see that the space I was in is now divided into 4 spaces with see through walls in it. The screen is still there and is visible from every corner.

On the screen Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin are sleeping. Where is Hoseok? I think but I can't find him on the camera. Then a door is opened and very mad Hoseok appears in the space on my left. I bang on the walls to get Hoseok to notice me. "Hoseok!!" I yell when he finally turns around and looks me in the eyes. "Namjoon." Is all he says. "We're in deep shit here."

"I know, I have been here for 2 months." I say before I sit down again.

"Wait for two months?" Hoseok almost yells.

"Yes I have watched you guys inside that greenhouse thought that screen." I tell Hoseok.

Another door opens and Taehyung gets brought in by a man in a white some kind of radioactive suit. The door closes and another door opens and Seokjin gets brought in by the same kind of man. I start banging on the wall and Hoseok is doing the same. I see Taehyung move a bit and I scream his name. That wakes him up. "Namjoon? Hoseok? What is happening? What happened to Seokjin?" That is when Seokjin wakes up from everything that is happening around him. "Thank god you guys are alive." says Hoseok before he sits down. We have no time to talk to each other because the lights go off and the screen lights up showing Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook sleeping. A gas enters the greenhouse and I start screaming. I can't see this again. But when I want to turn away screens appear at every wall. I have to look at what they are going to do to our boys. "Namjoon!" Hoseok, Taehyung and Seokjin keep calling me but I can't react. I start to hyperventilate and fall on the floor. I can't breathe anymore as the memories flash before my eyes. I am almost out when I feel a hand on my back. I hear Taehyung whisper in my ears. He puts his hands for my mouth and I slowly feel I can breathe again. "Namjoon listen to my voice. I am here for you. Seokjin and Hoseok are here too. You are okay here." But Taehyung doesn't know that we are not in danger but they are. I slowly calm down and Taehyung takes his hands away from my mouth. I look around and see that Seokjin and Hoseok are looking from their part of the room. The wall between me and Taehyung has disappeared. "It's not us Taehyung." I say. "Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin are in danger." Taehyung looks at the screen where the boys are sleeping and the gas starts spreading.

"What happened before Namjoon?" Seokjin asks. "I've had to watch how Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin got raped." I say before I hide my face in my hands. "You saw that?" Hoseok says without hiding the surprise in his voice. "And it also started with gas escaping into that greenhouse." I say. Taehyung holds me close to him and leans with his back against the wall where Hoseok and Seokjin sit. Then Taehyung falls backwards as the walls suddenly disappear. I get involved in a hug with Hoseok and Seokjin. I see that the gas disappears again and the boys stay asleep. "I want you to embrace yourself for the worst. I think they are going to make us watch them getting raped again." I feel Seokjin shiver and the tension in Hoseok's muscles as I keep them close. The men in white suits come into the greenhouse again and they lay the boys on stretchers to take them somewhere else. The same room as last time appears on the screen with the same cursed chairs. They bound Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook to the chairs and put gags in their mouths.