Chapter 10

3 Months later

POV Namjoon

We got used to the situation. We lived together inside the greenhouse. We only have 7 blankets and that was it. Yoongi started his little garden again. All the old plants we put away to make compost from. New seeds have been planted and some plants started to grow while others took more time. Yoongi is busy with it everyday together with Jimin and Jungkook. He says it gives them a purpose and distraction of their thoughts. They still get easily scared and have regular nightmares. But they started to trust us again 2 months ago.

I still think about what the man said that day about making them more submissive and us more dominant. I have no idea if that worked out or not. But I do start to feel things in my heart I haven't felt before for all the boys. I am scared that I will hurt them more so I keep it to myself but it is getting harder and harder. The temptation is very big considering everyone here is always naked and very clingy. I love them all with all my heart but I can't make any mistakes. I am scared they will hate me. I love them all so much it hurts my heart not to be with all of them the whole day. But they need space for themselves to think about what is happening.

Taehyung comes sitting next to me. I know he is very protective over Jimin. He has always been, even before they took us away. I know they share some secrets together but it hurts to know that Jimin will never be fully okay.

"How are you doing Namjoon? You seem worried."

"It has been three months since the day they raped them for the second time. I am scared they will do that again. Or make us do it. Do you remember the words that man said to us."

"We will make you watch us before you can try yourself." Taehyung answers. "Yes I remember. But nothing has happened the last three months. We have to let it go sometime."

"But not yet." I say as I keep thinking.

Slowly I see Jimin and Yoongi fall asleep. Their heads start to fall down. Jungkook is yawning and I start to pick him up. I take him to the hideout and lay him down. Taehyung lays Jimin next to him and falls down beside him. He takes Jimin in his arms while Hoseok puts Jungkook next to Yoongi. I sit down beside them and I feel Seokjin's head resting on my shoulder. "I feel like we're the parents looking down on our kids." Seokjin says.

"Don't say that. I am not ready to even think about getting kids." I say.

"If you guys are the parents. Can I be the funny uncle?" Hoseok chuckles.

"Onoo why did you have to bring him up idea's Jin."

"Live with it Namjoon. You are going to be a dad." Taehyung says sleepily. I feel Seokjin's head getting heaving indicating he is falling asleep. Hoseok is trying to keep awake but he fails and falls asleep too. Only Jungkook is awake now.

"Go to sleep Jungkook. I will watch over all of you."

"You shouldn't have to do that."

"But I want to do it."

Halfway into the night Jimin starts to trash around. Taehyung is awake immediately. I take Yoongi in my arms to make sure he is not getting hurt by Jimin's trashing. Taehyung takes Jimin in his arms and starts to calm him down as soon as he wakes up from his nightmare. It is already too normal for us because Hoseok, Jungkook and even Yoongi don't wake up because of it. But I feel Seokjin's head leave my shoulder.

"What is happening?" Seokjin asks.

"Jimin had a nightmare." I tell him.

"Do you want to sleep? I am awake and I feel like I can't sleep anymore. I can watch over them."