Chapter 15

POV Seokjin

"What will happen to us when we get out here?" Hoseok asks all of us while we are sitting and laying down just relaxing. "Do you think we will ever getting out of here?" Jimin aks.

"I don't know. But what will happen if we do? Do we continue our life like we did before. Or do we break?" Hoseok answers.

"I can't imagine being without any of you after being in here alone for a month. I can't do that again. I remember when Jungkook came here and I was so relieved because I was going crazy alone." Yoongi says.

I hold onto Jimin who sits beside me. "I can't imagine just going back. Like how can we perform after this. I think I would like to buy a house and just live with you all there." I say honestly.

"I would like that." Jimin says.

"What do you think would happen if we never get out of here?" Namjoon asks seriously and my brain starts working really hard. I have thought about this a lot. Would we grow old here. Who would die first and could the rest survive that. Would we ever be able to hold our families close again.

While my brain has been working really hard the others continued the conversation.

"What do you think, Jin?"

"Huh, what are we talking about?"

"What do you think comes after we die."

"I have thought about this and I have an idea. After you die you will go to the place you believe exists. If you believe in heaven you will go there. If you believe in hell you will go there. If you believe in reincarnation you will return in any form you believe in."

"I like that idea." Taehyung says.

"I like it too. That is why I believe that."

POV Taehyung

I keep thinking about what Jin said about death. After what happened to me I have been thinking about death. I was so close to death when they abused me. I really love his way of thinking. Jimin sits down next to me and just holds my hand.

"I love you Taetae."

"I love you too Jiminie."

"I love you three!" Jungkook yells from somewhere.

"I love you four!" Hoseok yells back.

Me and Jimin start giggling and we can't stop anymore when Jin yells; "I love you five!"

"I love you Six!" Yells from a whole other side.

"I love you seven." I hear Yoongi whisper between our ears.

"We are now seven with you!" I yell at the top of my lungs and Jimin and Yoongi join me.

"We were only seven." Jin sings from somewhere. "But we have you all now."

We sing the whole song from different places in the greenhouse. Knowing what it now meant to us.

"Yeah we get to heaven." Jimin sings next to me while holding my hand close.

What we didn't know is that our song was recorded and shared with the world. We stayed in our little bubble save from the world.

We didn't realise that we were going viral.

We didn't know our ARMY was finding us.

We didn't know that hackers were busy going into the system.

I am not really okay right now. It's Really busy at work with Corona and I have been sleeping very bad lately. That is why I only have this short chapter. I am going to end this story and continue with No Sound without Silence because I like that idea more now. I have worked out what I wanted to do.