Classic 2: Kirby Wants Meta Knight's Mask - (Kirby Randomness)

Original Writing Date: August 7 2015 (Wattpad post date; can't find original file)

Original Wattpad Book: "Kirby Randomness"; 2015

"Can I have your mask?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Whyyyy?"

"Because I said so."

"Can I have your mask?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"Can I have your mask?"

Meta Knight sighed. This was Kirby's idea of fun; pestering him about his mask. "No Kirby, you may not have my mask," he answered the Puffball for the millionth time.

"Whyyyy?" Kirby whined. "Because I said so," Meta Knight answered. He expected Kirby to ask for his mask again, but he didn't. What Kirby did do was move closer to his mentor and and attempt to take his mask off.

"Kirby!" Meta Knight snapped, trying to push the stubborn Puffball away from him. And boy, Kirby really was stubborn. "I WANT YOUR MASK!" Kirby roared, still trying to get his mask off. "No!" Meta Knight yelled.

"I want to see your face!" Kirby demanded. "I heard your eyes are silver, too..."

"Is that so?" Meta Knight asked absently. "Yes!!" Kirby replied. "Now let me see your face!"

"Never!" Meta Knight declared. After a couple more minutes of fighting, it became clear to Kirby that he wasn't going to be able to get his mentor's mask off.

"Hmph," Kirby scoffed. He got up and walked away, leaving Meta Knight by himself. "Where's he going?" Meta Knight wondered. No sooner than he had finished his thought, Kirby returned charging up the slope with a sword and green hat.

"I WANT TO SEE YOUR FAAAAAACE!" Kirby yelled as he charged towards Meta Knight. Meta Knight easily blocked his apprentice's attack with his own sword. Kirby tried to go underneath his sword, but Meta Knight still blocked him. Kirby kept trying and failing. Meta Knight kept pointing out his mistakes.

"Too slow. Nope. Over here. No. I've trained you better than this... Why would you attack me there? No! Ugh, you're doing it wrong. No, no... Kirby, not my eye! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Oops," Kirby apologized, backing away from Meta Knight. His mentor sighed. "Well you're more experienced than me!" Kirby defended himself.

The two stayed silent for a while. Meta Knight appeared to be distracted, not worrying about Kirby. He was instead focused on the sky, not looking at Kirby. Seeing his opportunity, Kirby ran forward and attempted to slash Meta Knight's mask with his sword.

Kirby was surprised and taken aback when the Star Warrior blocked his sword without even looking at him. "How..?" He asked. "Practice. Experience. You get used to it," Meta Knight replied matter-of-factly.

"Hmph!" Kirby exclaimed, and began walking down the slope again with his sword. "Now where's he going?" Meta Knight thought.

A couple moments later, Kirby drove up the slope on a Wheelie, pointing his sword at Meta Knight. He jumped off the Wheelie and leaped forward, soaring through the air. Kirby attempted to slash his mask, but again, Meta Knight managed to effortlessly block all his attacks.

"Stop being better than me!" Kirby whined. "It's not fair!"

"Life isn't fair," Meta Knight retorted unsympathetically. The two continued fighting for a couple hours, with Kirby going psycho trying to get his mentor's mask off, and Meta Knight effortlessly blocking all off his apprentice's attacks.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Kirby gave up. He threw his sword on the ground, letting out a frustrated "mm!!"

"Let me see..!" He whined, moving closer to his mentor and vainly tapping his mask. "You don't need to," Meta Knight replied. "Now go home."

"But I want to see your face!" Kirby continued whining. "You don't need to," his mentor repeated.

"But I want to look at your face!"

"No."

"Are your eyes really silver?"

"...Yes, they are."

"Can I see?"

"No, Kirby."

"Come on, Mety!"

"No. And I told you to stop calling me that!"

"I'll stop calling you Mety if you let me see your face!"

"No," Meta Knight repeated to his apprentice for probably the billionth time today.

"Come oooon!" Kirby whined. "I won't tell anybody!"

"And can I trust you to keep that promise?"

"Probably not..."

"Then no."

"Just a peek?"

"Go home," Meta Knight repeated. "Not until I see your face!" Kirby yelled. He annoyingly tugged his mentor's cape. "Let me see!"

"Nobody would take me serious without it," Meta Knight explained to his over eager apprentice. "Stop hiding!" Kirby whined.

"No..." Meta Knight said, his yellow eyes wide. "They can never know my true identity."

"Whyyyyy?" Kirby whined. "Because they'd- Oh, why am I even telling you all of this?!" Meta Knight snapped. "You finished training hours ago. Now go home!"

"But I have to see your face!" Kirby continued whining.

"No," Meta Knight said again. "Never."

"I will see your face!!" Kirby declared with a scream. He quickly picked up his sword and slashed at his mentor's mask.

Everything happened so quickly. Meta Knight's mask broke, leaving Kirby in awe. Although, he didn't get to see his face, because Meta Knight wrapped his cape around his face, faster than a bolt of lightning.

"Heh. Good luck getting my cape," Meta Knight chuckled.

Kirby yelled his rage to the late afternoon sun.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"