Family Ties Part 1

The sun was setting on a beautiful warm day. The "crickets" Raphael had called them were chirping along as a sweet summer breeze came forth. The warm wind moved the grass in such a way to remind one of a never-ending sea. Y'gthgba felt somewhat nostalgic and homesick.  Raphael had noticed her somber mood earlier and planned some training for them once, it became dark enough. Though earth was primitive, here in the forest by April's farmhouse, it reminded her of Salamandria. Y'gthgba enjoyed the nature here. Though she was not on Salamadria, her home was where Raphael was. Her claws touched the alien, yet familiar moist soil. She sat still by the creek as it tempted her to go in, the water had been calling to her lately. Yet she only dipped her toe's on the water's surface. Soon the stars were all she saw, these were always her escape from reality, even as a child. Growing up in a war torn world, what choice did she have but to look at the heavens. However, here the constellations were different, Y'gythgba could see Salamandria and the moons of Thalos as a small speck.

 Y'gythgba was so lost in her thoughts that when she heard the footsteps behind her she was ready to attack. Raphael backed up immediately to put her on ease. R: Relax, It's just me Mona. You okay? She relaxed slightly and smiled Y:Forgive me, my love. I was deep in thought. She quickly put her troubles to the side and looked at her noble warrior. Raphael melted as she looked at him. R: No prob. I'm ready for the training if you are. They decided the best thing to do was train in the dark of the forest. 

Y'gythgba ran jumping through the branches, her heart fluttering. How was it that Raphael had this effect on her, normally her soldier training made her nerves steady, but with him it was always different. Her senses were heightened, it's as if she truly came alive when he was around. He challenged her and intrigued her. Raphael felt the same way, she could take all his hits. He didn't have to hold back with her. They were training, but playing tag at the same time and he was it. Here in the shadows Raphael had the advantage with his ninja training, she'd been learning from the noble turtle warriors since coming to earth, but he'd been training since youth. Y'gythgba covered her tracks and moved stealthily. She knew he was close, training with him had made her more in tune with him. They seemed to be more in sync every time they trained, which is why they didn't see it as a chore. Y'gythgba went by a large rock next to the stream hoping it would cover her tracks and be a good hiding spot. 

Raphael moved through the woods quickly, he knew she was close. He could tell she was getting better at stealth. As he moved by the stream, he felt her presence. She jumped from behind him on to his back, thus making both topple to the water. They came out of the stream wrestling and he flipped her off. Raphael swiftly grabbed his sai's and Y'gythgba drew her sword. 

They faced each other, an onlooker would never assume that they were lover's, but think they were mortal enemies. As they sparred in the water it cooled them. They always gave training their all. Going against the one you love makes it better, there's the thrill of showing off for your loved one and measuring your strength against them. You learn about them, get to know their secrets. Yet, they can always surprise you as they learn from you. 

Y'gythgba and Raphael fought very differently, yet they had the same warrior spirit. Their weapons clashed as they pushed off each other. Y'gythgba spun her tail with spikes towards him as he jumped above her. Raphael fell, but jumped back on his feet to the right where he thought she would land. Raphael was able to grasp her arm then, unexpectedly sweeping her feet from under her so quickly that he was able to pin her wrists with his sai's and hold her tail and legs down. Surprising her as he did this. His warrior face changed to that of lust. R: "You're mine now!" She looked at him lovingly as he caressed her face and playfully looked at him as she moved her tail from under him playfully. Y:"oh, really? And what exactly do you have mind?" R: (leaning by her ear) I think we can find something to do." She looked at him seductively as he grabbed her hips and kissed her neck. (continued)