The Project

This chappie is where they're gonna do the project. I hope you loved the first and second. And I also hope you'll like this one too. This chapter is gonna be a bit longer than the first or second ones. Enjoy!

Anywho, on with the story! :D

-NEXT DAY-

            “YESSH!!! This is the day! This is the day!” Ryan leaped out of his bed and changed his pajamas into a green t-shirt, grey pants, and yellow-laced brown Converse, after he took a quick bath.

            He went downstairs and cleaned up the mess in the living room. Of course, boys are sometimes messy. There were half-eaten cookies on the carpet, broken CDs near the TV, stacks of crumpled tissues all over the place and a torn-off leather couch.

            After 2 hours, he finally finished the clean-up. Everything was now crystal clear and clean… He wiped off the sweat with his arm and plopped down on the torn couch.

            Ryan’s mother, Clarissa appeared out of the kitchen, bringing a plate of Sugar Cookies.

            “Sugar Cookies, Ryan! Want some? Now, save some for your friends…” Clarissa settled down the cookies on a coffee table in the middle of the living room.

            “I’ll leave some more sugary surprises when your friends will come? What are their names?” She put her hands on her hips.

            “Both girls, Mom. Their names are Jamie Blair and Autumn Lake.” Ryan answered.

            “Oooh… Girls, huh? Which one do you like?” His mom wiggled her eyebrows as she teased along. Ryan scoffed annoyingly.

            “Oh, come on Mom. I don’t like those girls, especially Jamie.” I lied, pretending to be disgusted.

            “Son…” Clarissa sat down next to Ryan. “You’re 16 years old now. So, it’s your time to find a lucky lady out there. Not just stay at home, playing video games all the time.”

            “Okay, Mom. I’ll try.” Ryan smiled hesitantly.

            “Good…”

            The door bell rang and Jamie’s voice sprang out behind it.

            “Hello? Frost! You home?”

            Clarissa went back to the kitchen, while Ryan answered the door. As he opened the door, he saw Autumn dressed up really elegantly.

            Autumn was wearing a white plain knee-length skirt, a salmon blouse, a peach flowery sun hat, pink flat shoes, and a peach Swarovski, with her blonde hair tied up into a bun. Meanwhile, Jamie was wearing a red long-sleeved blouse, a pair of dark jeans, black boots, and a black Swatch, with her auburn hair let loose.    

            Ryan was admiring Autumn’s beauty inside his mind. Oh, great. I’m daydreaming…

            “Whoa… Autumn, uh, y-you look r-really beautiful…” He stared in awe, like he was seeing an angel or something.

            “Uh, thanks…” Autumn tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and blushed.

            Jamie smirked and popped a bubblegum in her mouth. She was kind of amused with Ryan and Autumn’s reactions. “Come on, guys. Stop with the drama, please?” Jamie entered herself into Ryan’s house and sat on the carpet, crossing her legs.