The Accident

Me: This is where Autumn had a- *got her mouth shut*

Jamie: SHHH!!!! They aren't supposed to know! If they know, there wouldn't be any surprises! -to Me-

Me: *pushes Jamie's hand from her mouth* Oh, yeah... Thanks! -to Jamie-

Jamie: *rolls eyes*

Me: Anyway, enjoy the story, guys! :D -to Readers-

-AT NIGHT TIME-

            RYAN’S P.O.V

          I came to the Lake mansion by my motorcycle. I knew that Mr. Lake wouldn’t let me in, so I brought a rope to climb up the tall gates and to climb up to Autumn’s bedroom window.

            It was quiet and quite dark. Tall and brave guards walked back & forth from their post. I swung my rope over the gates where no guards were standing in that yard. When I got to the top, the pointy part of the gate hurt my hand and leg, so once I got down, I was covered in scars and bruises – but not really bad ones.

           I tip-toed across the yard and tried to recognize which window was Autumn’s bedroom window. I came to the north side of her house and saw her window which was fortunately open. The mansion walls are covered with big rough white rocks, so it my rope could hang onto the long pointy edges of the rock near the window. It took a while to climb up but I managed to do it without hurting my hands or legs.

            “Autumn?” I whispered when I finally reached the window. I climbed up the white window frame and saw a dark room with only a few packed-up boxes in the corner. No bed, no wardrobe, no desk or chair in sight.

            “Psst… Autumn, where are you?” I whispered a bit louder. Then I heard voices coming nearer to the bedroom. I hid myself behind the curtains and tried my best not to muffle a word.

            The bedroom door opened and I heard a man & a girl arguing which probably were Mr. Lake and Autumn.  

            “So you mean you’re trying to move our home to Australia just because I’m dating Ryan?!” I heard Autumn yelled. He’s trying to get her away from me?! I shouted in my mind.

            “Yes! And I am not gonna let you escape until we get to Australia safely!” Her father yelled back. I heard the door slammed shut and it locked.

            I never got out from my hiding place until I made sure that her father doesn’t come back. I flipped open the curtains to reveal myself to Autumn who was burying her face into her hands while she was sitting down against the door with her legs curved.

            “Hi, Autumn.” I greeted my girlfriend with a sad smile.

            “What are you doing here Ryan? My Dad is gonna kill you! Please, go…” She told me with a dry throat – probably because of her crying. 

            “Jamie said you’d be moving from America tonight…and I didn’t want to say goodbye so I decided to make an escape plan.”

            Autumn wiped her tears away and said. “What? No I can’t go…” I kneeled down in front of her and placed my hand on her shoulder.

            “I don’t want to lose you. Please come with me. Please…” Tears started forming in my eyes.

            “Okay…” She replied. I kissed Autumn’s forehead and helped her stand up.

            AUTUMN’S P.O.V

            I quickly grabbed my rucksack before following Ryan down the rope. My guards didn’t notice me and my boyfriend going over the gates but what Ryan did that made their attention was when he accidently turned on his motorcycle engine really loud.

            “GET THEM!” I heard the guards yelled from the front terrace of my mansion.

            I hopped onto the backseat as my long hair blew in midair when Ryan rode off. Sounds of my Dad’s voice exploded behind us – by I mean exploded is yelled.

            “GIVE BACK MY DAUGHTER!!!” He yelled at us. I looked over my shoulder and saw my Dad riding our Chevrolet Trailblazer car with his body guard driving it.

            I gripped Ryan’s grey coat tightly because of him riding too fast. We turned to a small alley where my Dad’s SUV can’t go through, but as we rode full blast and going out of the alley, a truck drove towards us from the right and knocked us real hard.

            There were voices of Ryan and my Dad, and bright blinding lights shining to my eyes… until it went black.

            READER’S P.O.V

            “No, no, no… Please Autumn, don’t die.” Ryan held Autumn’s bloody body close to his chest while sobbing into her shoulder.

            Autumn’s blood was flowing out of her big wound quickly and her heart was starting to beat slowly. Robert flung out of his car and ran his daughter.

            “Get away from her!” He snatched Autumn away from Ryan. “You made her die!”

            An Ambulance drove over to them. The 3 nurses burst out of the back door with a wheeled-bed, lay Autumn on the bed and carried her into the patient room of the ambulance, followed by Robert.

             Ryan’s eyes became red caused by crying too much. He felt very guilty about what had happened. Who knows Autumn might die because of her severe blood loss? Ryan lured out his phone from his pocket as his body shook in fright. The teen contacted Jamie and held the phone to his right ear.

            “Jamie… A-Autumn had an a-accident…” He stammered. Jamie gasped in shock in reply from the other side of the phone.

            “I’m coming to the hospital. Which hospital is she in?” She asked.

            “She’s in Royal Auburn Hospital.”

Soooo, yeaaah.... That's the surprise part - you know, where Autumn had an accident. And she is gonna be *ahem!* soon... The 'ahem!' is a surprise too in next chapter.

Buena Noches! (Good Evening - well in my clock)

~Addie Karens