Do You Wanna Go Out With Me?

Short chapter alert! Hope you all like it!        

          Ryan and Jamie were talking while strolling down the campus park, and when Jamie’s eyes flickered towards Autumn who was reading a book near the fountain, she nudged Ryan’s shoulder hard.

            “OW!” He mouthed as he rubbed his shoulder.

            “Go on! This is your chance to ask her out! I’ll keep a look out on her body guards.” Jamie whispered before rushing off to hide behind a bush. Well, actually, Jamie whispered too loud so Autumn kind of heard her.

            Autumn raised an eyebrow at Ryan which he noticed. The boy smiled awkwardly and goofily at the same time, making himself look a bit stupid. Ryan heard Jamie face-palmed from the bush. Without anymore silence pause, Ryan walked himself up to Autumn and choked out.

            “Uh, Autumn, we…had been friends for a long time…and I-I was just wondering….willyougooutwithme?” Ryan stammered with his face turning as red as a tomato.

            “?” Autumn raised her eyebrow again.

            Another face-palm was heard by Ryan from Jamie. Sheesh, Ryan is really bad at asking girls out… Jamie thought, rolling her blue eyes.

            “Autumn…” Ryan stood on one knee and cleared his throat. “…will you go out with me?”

            “Yes!” Autumn jumped and hugged Ryan real tight. “But, maybe we should date secretly, so that my Dad wouldn’t know…”

            “Sure.”

            Jamie jumped out of her hiding place and squealed excitedly. “SQUEEE!!! I’m so happy for you two!” She ran over to the just-became couple and tackled them into a hug.

            The three of them noticed that many people were watching them but they didn’t care… Meanwhile, the three body guards who saw their actions reported quickly to Autumn’s Dad in their phone.

            “Sir, we have a problem.”

The next chapter will be updated lately. So, please be patient... And please leave some votes and comments if you like it! :D

Have a nice day,

Addie