.: The beginning :.

Izuku's POV.

The class had just come back from school, and we had training as our last session. Everyone looked tired, but I was awake. I mean like, why would I not be? I can barely catch a wink of sleep during the night.

I sit down on the couch, looking through my phone. Huh? This is weird. A class 1-A group-chat.

I open the message and see that almost everyone else has noticed.

~~~ Class 1-A Group-Chat ~~~

Iida: I hope everyone will use this group-chat respectively. That means no swears, no talking late, and absolutely NO trolling.

Denki: Lol do u think we will follow that

Mina: We should get nick-names!

Ururaka: Good idea!

Iida: What did I just say?

Momo: Just let them have their fun

Jirou: Yay!

--Since I'm lazy, lemme just get the list of names up--

Denki: Pika Pika Bitch

Hagakure: Can't see me

Mina: Shit Queen

Ojiro: Tail-Monkey 

Ururaka: Uwuraka

Koda: Anima

Tsuyu: Toad

Satou: Bakes

Izuku: Cinnamon roll

Aoyama: Titty-Baquete

Todoroki: Icy-thot

Kirishima: BabyShark

Bakugou: Angr go boom

Tokoyami: Dead Bird 

Iida: Iidad

Shoji: Arms, Dude

Momo: MOMo

Sero: Flex-Tape

Jirou: Ear-Rape

Shinsou: No-Sleep

M*neta: Trash

Aizawa: Eye-Bags

--Later-- (Still in Izuku's POV)

The class had settled down and we were watching Avengers. I was sitting down with the Deku-squad, as they had dubbed us. Tokoyami was just beside Shoji, but Shoji wasn't in the squad. Momo was resting beside Jirou, and Tsuyu was cuddling with Ururaka.

Iida had gone to his dorm, which was sad. I thought he liked Avengers? Oh well, his loss.

Todoroki was sitting in a corner of the couch, me just beside him. I soon felt sleepy but didn't want to go back to my dorm. Unknowingly, I dozed off and 'fell' onto Todoroki.

Todoroki's POV.

I felt a heavy weight on my side and looked away from the movie. Midoriya had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I smiled and put the blanket I had beside me on him. Looking back at the movie, I notice that some other people had fallen asleep as well. I sigh to myself and doze off.

In the morning.

I had woken up first, noticing that Midoriya was still asleep on me. I smile once again and sit up, leaving him and going to pick up a few things from the floor.

Those things were left over food, drinks and any stray blankets. I check the time once I had finished and notice that it was only 7:16 am. I grin to myself and go to my room. Grabbing my speaker, I went back and turned it on.

I put a video on and toss it into the crowd of sleeping people, smacking Bakugou in the face. I laugh to myself and cover my ears.

' ' Icy-hot, what the fuck! ' ' I head. Then the video plays.

I look back at him smugly and then the ear-rape. Everyone who was asleep had now woken up and glared at the speaker.

' ' It was about time you woke up. ' ' I tell them, turning it off and picking up the speaker.

' ' One person isn't awake yet. ' ' Tsuyu says, pointing at Midoriya. Shinsou sighs and walks over, shaking him awake.

' ' Learn to wake up on time. ' ' The purple eye-bags says. Midoriya grumbled and swatted him away.

' ' Did we all sleep here? ' ' We hear Satou ask us.

' ' Well, Iida did go to his room in the middle of the movie. ' ' Momo replies.

' ' Someone go and get him. ' '

' ' I will! ' ' Ururaka says. Those two were the best of friends. (Iida and Ururaka)

~~~ Class 1-A Group-Chat ~~~

Iidad: I woke up due to that ear-rape, I'm on my way.

Pika Pika Bitch: Great! is it pancakes?

Bakes: Yep!

No Sleep: Save me some blueberries.

Bakes: Of course

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah! It's done. I hope you've like the first chapter and the second one will be out later today. Sorry for it being short.