.: The work-out :.

Izuku's POV

It was after school when everyone came up to me, asking how I could lift Iida.

' ' That was so manly bro! ' ' Kirishima said, patting my back.

' ' Can we come with you when you exercise soon? ' ' Denki asked, sitting on a couch.

' ' Sure, you can come today if you'd like. ' ' I'd shrug, going to get changed. Almost everyone agreed.

' ' Meet here at 4:00pm. ' ' I told them, then walked off. Soon I got to my dorm, and I went inside. Getting changed, I left my room and checked the time. 3:53, great. I walk downstairs and went to the kitchen to eat something. Eventually I see Denki, Kirishima, Bakugou, Todoroki, Shinsou and everyone else who agreed to go come down.

' ' Hey, guys! ' ' I wave over to them. ' ' Let's go. I usually walk there. ' '

We left the dorms, chatting. I found Tsu, Ururaka and Todoroki beside me.

' ' So where are we going, Deku? ' ' Ururaka asked me, tilting her head.

' ' We're going to the beach. ' ' I reply.

' ' That recently cleaned one? I wonder who did it. ' ' Tsu pondered, putting her hand by her mouth.

' ' Well, I sorta had something to do with that. ' ' I quietly say, rubbing the back of my head.

' ' You did that! Wow! The beach was covered in old junk. ' ' Ururaka exclaims.

I just sigh, murmuring, ' ' and I didn't do it with my quirk. ' '

' ' What was that? Kero. ' 'Tsu asks.

' ' Nothing! We're here, let's go down. ' ' I lead them all down to the water-front.

' ' Where do you work out, Midobro? ' ' Sero asks, confused, ' ' I don't see anything around here other than some junk. ' '

' ' I work out here, running laps down the water and then some exercise. Sometimes All-Might comes to coach me! ' ' I run down to the water, motioning for everyone to come down.

' ' We do this ever time we come down here, can't we relax? ' ' Shinsou says, already stretching.

' ' We relax at the dorms. ' ' I just snap back, ' ' now, let's just run along the beach. I do this every day so don't be alarmed if I get ahead of you without my quirk. ' ' I began to run, turning my head around and seeing Todoroki, Shinsou, Bakugou and Iida just behind me. Mina, Denki, and Kirishima were at the back with Ojiro, Momo, Ururaka, Tsu, Sero, Shoji and Tokoyami in the centre. I get to the dock first, spin around, and jog back to the starting point, passing Mina, Kirishima and Denki who are beginning to catch up to the centre.

I wait for them at the start line, everyone who was just behind me standing a little ways out. Eventually everyone gets back, but they're all panting. I grin, knowing what's going to come.

' ' And you do this for fun!? ' ' Denki pants, sitting down on the sand. I simply nod.

' ' And soon All-Might will get here. I told him you guys were coming so he knows to take it slow. ' ' I say, dusting off the loose sand from my pants.

Eventually the pro-hero shows up, startling everyone.

' ' So you didn't lie about training with All-Might. ' ' Ojiro says, already starting to dread the extra training they were going to do.

' ' Hello, young students! I heard that you were all going to be here today so I just had to come and help! ' ' All-Might says. I shake my head slightly.

' ' Young Midoriya, mind grabbing two of your friends and get them to help you clean up the junk? ' '

' ' Sure, All-Might. Todoroki, Iida, come on. ' ' I wave the two people over and we go to the set of tyres.

' ' So this is where you go every day. ' ' Iida says, looking at the beach.

' ' Yep, cleaned it too. It took around 10 months. ' '

Iida just stares at me, shocked. ' ' But this beach was covered in junk! It would've taken 2 years to clean it! ' '

' ' That's what you get with All-Might helping you. ' ' I sigh, grabbing two tyres. I start walking to the stairs, Iida and Todoroki carrying a tyre each.

' ' We just put them in the dumpster and a truck comes around every Wednesday to grab it. ' ' I say, throwing them in. The other two drop their tyre into it and walk down the stairs with me.

' ' I'll grab that micro-wave, you two grab the washing-machine. Usually there are fridge's, but I guess those stopped. ' ' I motion to the washing-machine and grab the slightly-heavy micro-wave.

I look over at the class and see them doing lunges with All-Might watching them. Slightly laughing, I walk up the stairs and put the micro-wave into the dumpster.

Jogging down the stairs, I join the class in their new exersice, which was just star-jumps. Mina and Denki are really slow, but I shrug and walk to the back. I stand beside Ururaka, who's panting lightly.

' ' H-how do you do this everyday? ' ' She asks me. I just shrug and join in.

' ' I have been working out for around 2 years now. This is normal for me. I usually go to the gym after this but today I wont. ' '

She just stares at me worriedly and goes back to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------